SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the baroness also have a Rubber butt/hip? If so the same thing can or is already happening.
Oh and mine is broken exactly how Amnur's, picture show.

As per The Da Bomb Show's review (they have stripped off their Baroness figure), yes it also has the flesh-toned rubber overlay on the black base body's chest and pelvis/butt areas.

Does the baroness also have a Rubber butt/hip? If so the same thing can or is already happening.
Oh and mine is broken exactly how Amnur's, picture show.

both harley and baroness have similar parts but baroness is scaled larger

I am so glad i didn't buy this catwoman, i truly feel for you who did I could have said that fabric was a give stretch that it could have caused the hip problems. when i had to smash harley for replacement body the joints in that area broke without me needing to take a hammer to it. i put pressure and it snapped like a twig. And i am no She-Ra. SO a word of caution to those who have baroness and harley be very careful they don't fall or you mishandle in any way or snap there it goes.

Hey guys, I'm customizing mine headsculpt, and I want to hear your opinions about it.

Thanks a lot.
IMG_20140507_122046.jpg
IMG_20140507_121844_1.jpg

I am so glad i didn't buy this catwoman, i truly feel for you who did I could have said that fabric was a give stretch that it could have caused the hip problems. when i had to smash harley for replacement body the joints in that area broke without me needing to take a hammer to it. i put pressure and it snapped like a twig. And i am no She-Ra. SO a word of caution to those who have baroness and harley be very careful they don't fall or you mishandle in any way or snap there it goes.

That sucks. I love this line and have picked up extra bodies for Joker, Harley and Catwoman so i can display both HS. I have Batman and Superman on PO and I would buy Poison Ivy, Wonder Woman, etc, if they make them. I just hope :)pray:) that they are not falling apart in a year or two. I will treat them very gently and be very careful when i pose them.

SSCs response to my wonky eyes:

Dear Lee,

Thank you for your email. We are sorry to see that your Catwoman arrived to you with some damage. Please know I do see that the eye is a bit off center. However when comparing your photos to the replacement we have on hand, unfortunately I do not feel that we can send out a replacement that would be a vast improvement over the one you currently have. However please know that we would like to offer a few options to address this matter.

If you would like to keep Catwoman as is we can offer you a Sideshow credit of $25.00 that can be used toward a future order. Credits work like cash in that when they are used they will accumulate rewards points and the credit will never expire. Alternately we can offer you 500 reward points that can be used right away and they will not be pending.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed in this matter and we will be happy to assist you! Have a good day!

Back