1/6 SSC Captain America Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always like to look at Toy Anxiety when a new figure comes out. It's fun to see all the parts individually shown; you can really see the detail (or lack of detail) in the items. I had a feeling this Cap was bare-bones and cheap looking. Man, was I right. I'm not a negative person, I'm just disappointed. I really did want this figure.

I always like to look at Toy Anxiety when a new figure comes out. It's fun to see all the parts individually shown; you can really see the detail (or lack of detail) in the items. I had a feeling this Cap was bare-bones and cheap looking. Man, was I right. I'm not a negative person, I'm just disappointed. I really did want this figure.

It's not cheap looking...but whatever ....just needs a better head sculpt with classic wings

I agree I think the biggest problem with this Cap is the proportions of the body. I am really curious to see if anyone is going to try upgrading this to another body and how well that will work.

Nude-Body__71307.1556735090.1280.1280.jpg

Yeah I do the same lol. This body threw me off, someone bought the chest piece already so I didn't see it, but I'm guessing it just clipped into this body?

That would certainly "help" explain the price. Apparently they had to develop a whole new body (or heavily modify an existing one) to give him plastic scales on his suit.

That would certainly "help" explain the price. Apparently they had to develop a whole new body (or heavily modify an existing one) to give him plastic scales on his suit.

Theres nothing on that that body that is new. It’s all the same old same old. Just the chest isn’t there. And it’s blue plastic. Otherwise it’s an old design.

Received this figure today, Was really looking forward to getting him, Imho, overall not worth the price! Not too happy about the overall figure, especially the Head sculpt, Belt and pants design! will more likely ask for a refund. Maybe if it was half the cost, I'd probably keep and modify him. oh well, Hopefully others who purchased him are happy with their purchase!

Are there any good photos of this guy? I’m interested in him, but everything I’ve seen so far looks like no one has futzed with it yet.

Got that one yesterday and I gotta say I love it!

I like movie CA, but I wanted a comics CA and this is the best compromise so far. It has undertones of my favorite CA movie suit (first avenger) and comics CA. Love everything about it. So much so I only missed Wolverine and had to order it just to have the whole package.

Got that one yesterday and I gotta say I love it!

I like movie CA, but I wanted a comics CA and this is the best compromise so far. It has undertones of my favorite CA movie suit (first avenger) and comics CA. Love everything about it. So much so I only missed Wolverine and had to order it just to have the whole package.

It's a cool figure, what would of made it even better is having a Comic winged head sculpt as an alternate (a fail by Sideshow). I don't get the resistance to Cap having the classic wings anymore

Shame to see a lot of haters out there. I really love this figure. Looks great next to the SSC Thor too! I'm wondering if they're going to do an Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye now.

Better than I expected. Looks even better paired with Thor. I give it a 7.5 out of 10.
Pros: Great articulation; can get some really dynamic poses, comic accurate scaled costume and shield
Cons: Belt rides upon the torso; is too tight, pants off colored
4f7540abc4d27093800fdf7bde34ddfd.jpg
57dd5bb25cd3229c3cd0064cf40edf4f.jpg
8d1216582818ea8344bbbfc188493b32.jpg
9ba59094b18c417bb03e478bfb71fad6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back