1/6 SSC Captain America Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i would jump on this if it had a better exclusive accessory. would've taken just about anything else, headsculpt, flag... toothbrush... temporary tattoos...

i think i would jump on this if it had a better exclusive accessory. would've taken just about anything else, headsculpt, flag... toothbrush... temporary tattoos...
That's ridiculous, toothbrush, temporary tattoos, lol. At least what they are including is from the comics. I'm looking forward to this one but Cap is my guy so I would have gotten this unless the figure was a complete disaster.
Having said that, marvel legends have included the same accessory as a variant before, I really don't know why people gotta complain. Roy from the IT Crowd said it best when he said "people, what a bunch of bastards!"

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Should of been a "Classic" winged Headsculpt

OMG you're so right! Thank you for pointing that out to me because I was so worried that I HAD to buy this, but I don't!
No problem soldier, just because it's not for you doesn't mean it's not for others. Knowing is half the battle, so maybe you can rest easy tonight knowing that you do not in fact have to purchase this wonderful item!

That's ridiculous, toothbrush, temporary tattoos, lol. At least what they are including is from the comics. I'm looking forward to this one but Cap is my guy so I would have gotten this unless the figure was a complete disaster.
Having said that, marvel legends have included the same accessory as a variant before, I really don't know why people gotta complain. Roy from the IT Crowd said it best when he said "people, what a bunch of bastards!"

You said the exact same thing a few pages back in July. Chill out man.

Not everyone has to like the figure. If that impedes your enjoyment then perhaps this isn't the place for you.

Just as a Cap fan I do like this fig, although not sure I can pick it up, timing is the main reason I may not get it however. So many releases make it hard to grab, and that includes other figs too. Just comes down to priorities over want.

I like the extra shield, and overall suit design. Do wish it had and extra head (winged old school). An a bulkier body would be nice. Those are small gripes for me though.

it looks good to me its the price I have a hard time with. I feel SS figs should always be under $200

didn't mean to poo-poo the figure - the sentiment i could have more accurately conveyed is that i think SS did a very admirable job with it, just any other accessories would get me to buy for the price... i just need the slightest nudge, but it's not there for me. and that's disappointing. i really do think it's a great piece, but... dang, just can't part with the dough or take up the display space. i'll be watching for in-hand pics though. who knows?

I got this yesterday ( just in time to see end game )
It’s (imho) fantastic one of the best offerings in the marvel line
Everything just works on the figure
Yes he could have been bigger and for the price I do have some gripes and I will try go through them later with greater details and pictures later
But so far a huge thumbs up

Back