SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine today and got him set up. Really nice figure, the only problem I had was on the regular cape the little hook fell off. It took me a while also to find the piece of thread on the shoulder to hang the cape on. Really like the box artwork.

a3aqutu7.jpg

Nice pics Ryan. :)

Thanks man! :) Loving all the pics guys. This came out awesome. Sideshow definitely did it again and made another fantastic release. He's next to the ESB Boba and Vader is in front of both in the detolf. Definitely need a new case but the set up is sweet in my opinion. Keep the pics coming! :clap

Mine has a mistake or error on Sideshows part, the left shoulder bell is missing the 2 little triangle things. Mine has both shoulder pieces solid white. :/

Thanks for the quick review and pics Ryan! he truly looks awesome and the box looks stylish as well. I'm glad you were able to grab him. Since you were saying you might miss the deliver and all. Need to pick up this bad boy ASAP

Does he also come with a black stand?
Only the Regular does.
Mine has a mistake or error on Sideshows part, the left shoulder bell is missing the 2 little triangle things. Mine has both shoulder pieces solid white. :/

Oh that's definitely bad! Contact Sideshow and they'll hook you right up.
Thanks for the quick review and pics Ryan! he truly looks awesome and the box looks stylish as well. I'm glad you were able to grab him. Since you were saying you might miss the deliver and all. Need to pick up this bad boy ASAP
Thanks man! I love mine and yep got him just in time.
The towel looks really cool :lol
The towel really makes the figure even better. EX is the way to go on this one.:lecture

I wasn't originally planning on getting this guy but man these pics are impressive. Beach towel is hilarious and cool too. :lol I've got $60 in rewards so maybe I need to take the plunge.

I wasn't originally planning on getting this guy but man these pics are impressive. Beach towel is hilarious and cool too. :lol I've got $60 in rewards so maybe I need to take the plunge.

I recommend you get him. He's totally an awesome figure. Love mine.

Out of the box, figure rocks. As with the first Fett, I'll need to do some heat&bend action to the chest armor to have them 'lay' a tad better on the chest, but all-in-all, looks great.

Do not like the location to hand the cape, so I have mine hanging from the back of his armor - stays no problem

I'm a little confused - What seems to be the issue with the cape holding on to the figure. Did they change how it secures to the shoulder?

I'm a little confused - What seems to be the issue with the cape holding on to the figure. Did they change how it secures to the shoulder?

I dunno if an issue, but the first was fixed into place; the EX on this one has two capes: both with hooks, and they hook in a little string. For myself, the location of the cape seems to be a tad off to the shoulder, but I could be wrong

I like the new cape design and how it hooks on. I forgot to mention that yesterday but it's pretty simple on how it works. Very cool. Just be careful with the hook and the string.

I dunno if an issue, but the first was fixed into place; the EX on this one has two capes: both with hooks, and they hook in a little string. For myself, the location of the cape seems to be a tad off to the shoulder, but I could be wrong

I like the new cape design and how it hooks on. I forgot to mention that yesterday but it's pretty simple on how it works. Very cool. Just be careful with the hook and the string.

Thanks guys. Sounds like it's not that big of deal other than being careful.

Thanks guys. Sounds like it's not that big of deal other than being careful.

Exactly, its not at all - hard part was finding the little string -

Ok all - used a hair dryer to bend Fett's stomach plating - I forgot how sensitive the plastic can be, so be careful not to damage yours as I did very very slightly - not a biggie but if you do this, low heat

Used a little blue tac to get the vest looking snug on the sides - with anything FUTZING goes a long way

Back