SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually scratch that, arm's not broken. Fixed that little thing with some superglue and rotated the elbow joint as it was bending backwards. All is fine now. Just need to sort the messy chest plate.

You got it?!! Some real quick and dirty snapshots!! Love it!!
6edy7ane.jpg
5y3eraqe.jpg
5u3ehe7a.jpg
byvuhere.jpg
yza6y8ah.jpg
u6yqyveb.jpg

Last edited:
awesome shots, para. This is truly a beautiful figure. I need to get some shot in soon, but am trying to get a black background since I only have a white one right now.

I just noticed that the barrel of the gun is a lightsaber. It's either vVader or Lukes, I can't be sure.

It's Luke's. The base gun is an Uzi. There's also a compass on the inner left side of the barrell. Found parts FTW!

Sideshow really did a nice job with the blasters.

Similarly, if you look at Fett's ESB rifle, he's got a Heiland flashtube crammed into the tip.

He looks great with vader, the contrast is awesome.

Yeah, he looks very cool with Vader, as you say, the contrast really sets them off.

awesome shots, para. This is truly a beautiful figure. I need to get some shot in soon, but am trying to get a black background since I only have a white one right now.

Thanks! The black background is a must, it really makes him pop.

Great shots here! :rock

Many thanks Flosi :duff

I just noticed that the barrel of the gun is a lightsaber. It's either vVader or Lukes, I can't be sure.

Further proof that the prop/model makers were geniuses when it came to cannibalizing pieces for a quick build to pitch a concept. Also fits in perfectly with the "used look" the SW galaxy has always had. Great that SS was faithful to that.

Back