SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so since he has the velcro armor............does that mean the plastic piece on the inside of the vest that was used for the "weld" points is not there?

Thanks for the thoughts Rubio. I'm going to be very happy Friday when I receive mine. Can't wait for more pics and definitely sounds like a improvement over the last.

Proto Fett is here. First impression was, "Ooohhhh, white and shiny!" :lol Very cool looking piece. The body is not good, but we all know that. And it's like he almost has no neck.:lol I will switch him to a slim hot toys true type body later tonight. Also, one of the rocket propeller thingies was loose/not glued and immediately fell off. No biggie, a drop of glue will hold it in place. Overall a very cool piece. I'm a Fett fan so I had to have it.
Here's a crappy picture. I'll take better pictures with some day light tomorrow and once I've switched bodies:

Here's the part that came off:

Thanks for the pics. Yeah, I thought the same thing about the neck. When rubio mentioned that the body looked different than the one in the proto pictures I went back to have a look and it looked like there's more of a neck on the proto.

Proto Fett is here. First impression was, "Ooohhhh, white and shiny!" :lol Very cool looking piece. The body is not good, but we all know that. And it's like he almost has no neck.:lol I will switch him to a slim hot toys true type body later tonight. Also, one of the rocket propeller thingies was loose/not glued and immediately fell off. No biggie, a drop of glue will hold it in place. Overall a very cool piece. I'm a Fett fan so I had to have it.
Here's a crappy picture. I'll take better pictures with some day light tomorrow and once I've switched bodies:

Here's the part that came off:

Thanks for your thoughts and pics. Looking good and sorry to hear about a piece falling off.

052.jpg

035.jpg

030.jpg

047.jpg

031.jpg

Some amazing pics Rubio! Looking really good. Doesn't look off white there definitely pitch white which is good. Seriously I can't wait for Friday.:clap

Thanks for your thoughts and pics. Looking good and sorry to hear about a piece falling off.

You're welcome, bro. And thanks!

Hey guys. Again, sorry for the crappy iphone pictures with bad yellow light, but it's night time. I'll try to take better ones tomorrow. Anyway, I switched to a slim true type already and it's a big improvement. Arms are not short anymore and posing and posture are more life like. I don't know if it can be noticed in these pictures but here's a couple:

Last edited:
Great pics Rubio :clap

Body swap looks great too Commtech, I'll have to do that when I get mine.

Rubio I'm digging those poses! The switch out body looks good Commtech I may have to do the same if I get this figure.

Damn it, forgot I had to switch previous Fett over to a slim HT body. Now I need another one.. Gah!

:lol

Great pics guys, thanks for posting.

Back