SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p.o sold out quick at bbts store i bet this one will sell fast.

Dunno why but every time I check BBTS for a new SSC/Hot Toys release it's already been sold out. Same with the 4 new Clones and the new Robocop items. But this is stuff that's sitting there unsold out at SSC's site for a long time. Is BBTS just not bothering to order decent quantities of this stuff anymore?

Dunno why but every time I check BBTS for a new SSC/Hot Toys release it's already been sold out. Same with the 4 new Clones and the new Robocop items. But this is stuff that's sitting there unsold out at SSC's site for a long time. Is BBTS just not bothering to order decent quantities of this stuff anymore?

Sideshow has been restricting orders to authorized resellers because they are losing business to them. That's probably why we are seeing unsold stock sitting around for months at Sideshow's warehouse. I knew these ridiculous price increases would eventually bite them in the ***.

Bought it, Love it. If they do an actual McQuarrie version I'll buy two to get both helmets displayed. I'd love for them to sneak in a Holiday Special repaint for SDCC.

Reminds me of these guys ...

ClassicBattlestartoys.jpg

What do you do with this on the shelf?

Do people really have a "never happened in the movie" shelf? Oh yeah, they do... the Clone Wars guys.

Anyway, my guess: lots of preorders, lots of cancellations. If you want this, wait for the "gotta haveit" crowd dumps it in the trade section for the next "ooooh wow" thing.

BTW: where the hell is ROTJ Fett? You want to milk the mold -- give us that.

True.

Guess Sideshow wants to ease us into "Jedi" by wetting our appetites with a Fett dipped in white paint.

I'm calling it now -- next up: Shadow Fett (all black)

*dork in back says: woohoo!*

:lol I'm sure somebody will want a Shadow Fett, but I can already picture the Animated Fett thread.

"Pre-Ordered" will be my first reply:monkey3

True.

Guess Sideshow wants to ease us into "Jedi" by wetting our appetites with a Fett dipped in white paint.

I'm calling it now -- next up: Shadow Fett (all black)

*dork in back says: woohoo!*

Tiger Force Fett. :monkey1

I really do like this version, the exclusives are fun but not necessary too... I'll wait a while to order and see how I feel down the track..
Overall I think boba looks more official in white

Back