SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of the beach... Lucky beach ball.

mehxDaV.jpg

jedi_slave_leia_on%20_the_beach_at_rolling_stone_magazine_photo_shoot-thumb-480x516-177564.jpg

man how cool would it have been to be at the beach that day..............:lecture

Got mine as we'll. I have canceled almost all my sixth scale figures because I'm hooked on their PF line but Boba is the exception. I'm gonna display him back to back with my other Boba Fett.

I really want this, but just can't decide since SS announced the McQuarrie line of collectibles coming. We all know Fett will be included in that lineup. I love the beach towel exclusive, fits the history of his evolution perfectly.

Got a processing email also. I can't wait. February 21st is when they will charge the card than ship this bad boy out right after! I can't wait.:yess:

Boy, Carrie Fisher was a beaut. Plus she was unpretentious, too, even at the height of her powers (makes her that much more attractive, IMO).

Carrie Fisher rocks. She was Beautiful. I know ANH and ESB she never got to show off her beauty until finally in ROTJ the bikini showed it all off. As a kid it was a wow factor for a nerd like me. :monkey5

Adding a Ralph Mcquarrie version and the ESB or ROTJ version would make for a cool display. It would go from the first conceptual drawing to the final product. The evolution of Fett!

jedi_slave_leia_on%20_the_beach_at_rolling_stone_magazine_photo_shoot-thumb-480x516-177564.jpg

man how cool would it have been to be at the beach that day..............:lecture

Yes, indeed! How fun seeing this picture of Carrie on the beach posted in this thread when just this past December I received this same image of Carrie in a limited edition 20x20 metallic print personally autographed by her.

Hmmm. Quite tempted to get this. Really liking the white armour, think it'll really 'pop' on display.

Back