SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many things coming much earlier than expected. Just super crazy of Sideshow and Hot Toys. Everything coming much sooner.

I'm seriously considering this. I have about $100 in RP that I could use and cut the price in half but with the announcement of the McQuarrie figures I know they'll be a Boba Fett, not sure I need two snow colored Fetts on the shelves especially since I will probably want the helmet variations which would push it to three white "prototype" versions. Ugh I hate decisions.

Too me this figure is groundbreaking on making customs Mandos. Tbh since I'm a hardcore Republic Commado fan, I'm really tempted to get this and find that new DiD Ed Harris sculpt (mod the hair, paint armor, dye suit) and make Kal Skirata.

Never thought of it from that point of view....I can see that.

For myself, I can see me getting all variations on this guy. I may draw the line on an 'animated' version, but even then I could buckle. Depending on the accessories for that one.

I'm good for ESB, ROTJ, Proto, Mcquarrie/Johnson versions

I'm seriously considering this. I have about $100 in RP that I could use and cut the price in half but with the announcement of the McQuarrie figures I know they'll be a Boba Fett, not sure I need two snow colored Fetts on the shelves especially since I will probably want the helmet variations which would push it to three white "prototype" versions. Ugh I hate decisions.

Well said! :lecture

After all, this is the one I really want:

tumblr_l9bf7uPP0n1qzeek3o1_500.jpg

The Ralph love just goes too deep to not have this, Vader and a Stormtrooper.

I'm back to wanting this, too. :lol

How was the body on the 1st boba? This is said on the site to be .5 inches taller. (jetpack?)

I'm pretty stoked about this one... just has a certain cool factor that's hard to deny. Not to mention while at Rancho Obi-Wan we actually saw the blasters used for the proto suit :rock

I'm guessing we'll be getting a processing email soon. I got the money and ready to be charged!:rock Probably will have to cancel Wolverine though but will order later on. With no job I will have to wait for him. So basically last order until August. Next 4 months will be job searching and saving for in stock items.

Back