SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting that extreme closeup, I couldn't make out the name of the gun on any of the pics I had.

Big rep for the EF :)

Boom XF-7 Wasp SMG
ccc4863.jpg

Now I just need this bad boy shrunk down. :lol

Damn that Wasp is SEXAH ;)

Hidden articulations and weathering effect added on the arms. This was my first 1/6 figure and I still love it.

10689476_776384372398309_8821452127164222923_n.jpg

1553550_776392465730833_1274469437170813791_o.jpg

I really like the goggles on him! [emoji106]

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Girlfriend snagged me a reg Beachhead as a cheer up gift... Love this figure, have to futz it better and maybe custom it a bit more, but have to say, he's in a tie with S.S v2 as my favourite 1/6 figure ever made.

Was a little banged up, had to singe some freyed strings off and reglue the tip of the crossbow off, she was pissed when I told her but easy fixes

Debating adding a scope to the crossbow, would something from say easy n simple fit on the rail? Or would it have to be a piece from sideshow?

I added some gear to mine. I think a scope flashlight and hand grip

Forgot that I also painted it black

8bb6c9e3ca1d818fc2aad1ca2cb0551f_zpsanf9yvab.jpg

Last edited:
Nice additions to the crossbow SVantley.

Made mine simple and just added a red dot sight from Flint's tactical shotgun.
31a1fc06eca507131b199d8ddb5910e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaaaaaand I'm back in the game. A few years ago I sold off my SSC Joes to keep my kid in a private school. Been really bummed out about it lately. Stopped in my local hobby store and low and behold he had a MIB BeachHead on the top shelf.

I asked if it was for sale and he said yeah, should be $350. I said "cool, you still do lay a way?" He takes it down, and it was priced for $130. I said "SOLD!, for $130". He was seemed kinda upset but honored it. I put $20 down and will just pick it up next month.

Needless to say. I will be working on building the collection back up. And of course, the customs. Oh, the customs.

Glad to hear your back in the game we need all the support we can on joe board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good score, dude. Beachhead and the Vipers were my faves from this line. Still sucks that SSC dropped it.

I'm hanging on to my collection with my finger tips, but I feel like I should sell it, just had a kid myself.. and none of this collection is on display because I don't have space for it, so I feel like it's going to waste.

Back