SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wanting a gun that fits the 80s style a little more, is it generally accepted that he is using an mp40 on his filecard?

Toy gun looks like a mix of parts. Card gun is different but the main body and magazine look to be from a MP40.

KGrHqYOKosFHl9wTvqhBR6VRV7eG60_57.jpg

What is on his lower left leg? A detonator?

Thanks for posting that extreme closeup, I couldn't make out the name of the gun on any of the pics I had.

Big rep for the EF :)

Boom XF-7 Wasp SMG
ccc4863.jpg

Now I just need this bad boy shrunk down. :lol

What is on his lower left leg? A detonator?

If it had three more sticks on the back wouldn't it be pretty much the same bomb that Stalker is flying around with and then throws and shoots mid air in the Joe cartoon intro?

I just manage to buy a really nice EX Beachhead for a great price. There's one small problem though, it seems that his "Stomach Crunch" joint is REALLY loose! Is there a way to sort the issue? I took the 2 screws out from the back and then realized it's all glued together (I assume by the factory). I'm fairly new to collecting sideshow stuff so any help would be appreciated! Great figure though :)

I just manage to buy a really nice EX Beachhead for a great price. There's one small problem though, it seems that his "Stomach Crunch" joint is REALLY loose! Is there a way to sort the issue? I took the 2 screws out from the back and then realized it's all glued together (I assume by the factory). I'm fairly new to collecting sideshow stuff so any help would be appreciated! Great figure though :)

All Beachhead and Flint figures have the same flaw, their plastic upper abb parts come broken from the factory. If you look in the front of that part you should see a crack there. The way I fixed mine was to wrap the abb piece tightly with tape. I've been thinking of going further by super gluing the crack and wrapping a rubber band around it untill the glue sets. Then if it's still lose I'll hit the joint with some all purpose glue and keep moving the joint until it sets. If you want to open the torso to properly fix it, you'll need to remove the screws and cut the torso at the seam with a dremil then pry the torso apart. Once you've fixed the upper abb peice, you'll have to glue the torso piece back together.

Yikes! Sounds messy :( I just took a look at my Flint figure, you're right although luckily it doesn't affect him too much. I may just swap it out for a more recent one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how do the swap out the feet though?

Heat and remove the pegs from the Sideshow feet and the Hot Toys knock off (or actual Hot Toys feet) feet. The peg that fits in the foot is compatible, though it might need a little tape to stiffen up the joint.
These are Hot Toys feet fitted to a Sideshow Prometheus ankle peg on my Beachhead:
1027r.jpg

Nice! Saw some of your work Ark. Looking forward to more Joe works from you ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back