1/6 SSC Batman Classic Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much that is classic about this, and the damn lines have got to go. From every DC figure being produced by any company. But this guy does look pretty good for what he is.

It's the same problem for me as the last ones, bruce Wayne shouldn't have a face as long as Vincent price. I'm looking at where his eyes must be under the mask and his face must be super long. It just looks odd to me.

I love it the mind manipulation works every time. Edward Bernays would be proud that sideshow has loads of people who will buy everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it the mind manipulation works every time. Edward Bernays would be proud that sideshow has loads of people who will buy everything

giphy.gif

Look up Edward Bernays if you don't believe me. Sideshow made slight changes to a figure and people are willing to throw down $250 for a headsculpt and a reused body. Even simpsons did a episode of manipulation to have people purchase.

Look up Edward Bernays if you don't believe me. Sideshow made slight changes to a figure and people are willing to throw down $250 for a headsculpt and a reused body. Even simpsons did a episode of manipulation to have people purchase.

The head,hands/gloves,boots,belt, and costume are all new.:lol

Not everybody bought the previous figures either lol
Chill.

Looks pretty good... like the sculpt and the new belt looks pretty cool too.
Would've rather they did a proper first appearance Batman or a 70's Batman.

Looks pretty good... like the sculpt and the new belt looks pretty cool too.
Would've rather they did a proper first appearance Batman or a 70's Batman.

I agree my issue is the micro changes to get more sales that's what ticked me off. When it should be either 1st app or 70's/80's or both. If they did both that would be awesome.
I think people would buy both. Than this version were presented with.

If they get rid of the lines on the suit and shrink the head 10% then they are in with a winner.

Of course they NEVER listen to their fanbase so it won't happen. Maybe they will get it right with the 4th release.

I think it's a nice looking figure. It should be posable and durable, if SSC works on their joints. I can overlook their tweaks on the so-called "classic" look.

However, I can't get past their actual standard price point, so I hope it will be priced right. Otherwise, I'll get some HT Justice League instead (and I had rather have SSC figures than HTs, mind you).

I think it's a nice looking figure. It should be posable and durable, if SSC works on their joints. I can overlook their tweaks on the so-called "classic" look.

However, I can't get past their actual standard price point, so I hope it will be priced right. Otherwise, I'll get some HT Justice League instead (and I had rather have SSC figures than HTs, mind you).

Their price structure is a shame - collectors have been wanting reasonably priced 1/6th scale figures for ages... they'd sell loads if they lowered the price.

Back