1/6 SSC Batman Classic Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Per Sideshow customer support, they got these in this morning, and they are now in the 'packing queue.'

Just got an update saying mine is scheduled for delivery on Friday!

Will be my first figure from Sideshow, not looking forward to the import fees!

I don't believe the Wayne sculpt is bad - just different. I think they're clearly riffing on Michael Shannon with the look:

EeOJ4XV.jpg

Personally I couldn't care less about the Wayne sculpt. I'll never use it anyway.

Lol, the suit looks awesome, but the portrait looks like a Diick Tracy villain...

California to England in little over 24 hours! Wasn't expecting that. :)
Very happy with him. Okay the BW head sucks and it's light on accessories but that's not a big deal to me anyway. The figure itself is very good, amazing articulation. Love the texture and colour of the suit, belt is great and the cape puts any HT Batman cape to shame. No need for a custom here. Only minor complaint would be the neck looks a little odd from the side or back, front on it's fine though and I love the cowl.

Just a couple of quick shots out of the box. Will try harder later when I get more time with the figure.

DSC_2140_edited.jpg
DSC_2136_edited.jpg

Looks great. Hoping to get mine soon. Ups label had been created a couple of days ago, but no update. Looking forward to getting this in my hands.

Looks good! The background city in the first picture, does that come from the box? It looks very nice behind this Batman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! The background city in the first picture, does that come from the box? It looks very nice behind this Batman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sorry, I just got that printed to use with various Batman figures. Gonna see how he looks in the daylight later.

Please Sideshow give us other Justice League characters and more villains from this comic line.

Looks great. Hoping to get mine soon. Ups label had been created a couple of days ago, but no update. Looking forward to getting this in my hands.

I was charged 8 days ago and it still hasn't shipped yet (though a label has been created). Curiously, the Mondo Animated Batman I pre-ordered was both charged and shipped yesterday (already on the way according to tracking info).

Wow, so folks in Europe have gotten theirs, I live practically down the street from Sideshow (Southern California), and a shipping label was created on Tuesday, but no movement since then. I contacted Customer Service this morning, they said UPS picked up the package; I contacted UPS, they said, nope, they haven't picked up. Oh brother...

Arrived in France today. That was fast! Still boxed but I got a peek at it and it’s a lovely figure. Doesn’t seem loose at all and the cape is the best I’ve ever seen.

Agree on the cape. Really lovely material, drapes perfectly and allows you to pose him fully cloaked, cape behind him or anything in between. Makes you wonder why HT capes are often so bad.

bat1975 said:
Wow, so folks in Europe have gotten theirs, I live practically down the street from Sideshow (Southern California), and a shipping label was created on Tuesday, but no movement since then. I contacted Customer Service this morning, they said UPS picked up the package; I contacted UPS, they said, nope, they haven't picked up. Oh brother...

That's weird, mine was created on Tuesday and got all the way to England by Thursday. Sounds like UPS and Sideshow are just passing the back there. Mine was delivered by DHL.

Really love the figure, much better than I expected after the negativity towards Sideshow figures. Can't wait for the Joker to release now. Would love to see a lot more DC comic book figures to go with them but probably wishful thinking.

bat1.jpg
bat2.jpg

Same here. Label created but no movement.

Back