1/6 SSC Batman Classic Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also prefer comic versions to movies... I just think his heads are a little too small, even for comic proportion. But I can understand why he likes it, and I can understand why some people only want screen-accurate movie heroes. Like I was saying, it really depends on what he/she is looking for, there is tons of choice!

Yup, got it. Super excited to get this.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Great to hear the release is imminent, probably a good time to order mine.

Wonder why the Joker is taking so long to go up for pre-order.

Just put in my order. I like this Batman over the original sideshow. Looking forward to him, then maybe I'll order the exclusive joker. Here's hoping they make a new supermen.

I just po'd the exclusive since it was still available. Did you guys see the promo pic of it on its bent knee with a hand resting on its other bent leg? I've never seen any batman figure pull that off naturally and this one looked great (and I actually have the old version on a phicen body and that still has a problem doing it to that extreme). BUT the best part is.. as I placed my order it had shipping free and "0" taxes. So I went and Po'd the exclusive Joker on that one and got the no tax but shipping was tbd. I'm Okey dokey with that.

Was on Pinterest the other day looking at my usual geeky stuff when I came across this pin with this comment beneath it. Looks so much like this figure, especially the belt!! Lol

e2169479ce8fde1b684e31474b05614a.jpg

Just pre-ordered. Presumably i'll be charged for the rest any day now. Looking forward to finally having a comic book Batman in the collection.

Still waiting for this to ship. Been processing for almost a week.

Still waiting for this to ship. Been processing for almost a week.

Mine charged today, it still says processing. I only ordered last week though. Hopefully it ships soon, despite all the hate it's getting I can't wait to get this figure.

Back