SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well yeah.. ok. It could be that the upper torso & shoulders are too big as well.. I don't know.

Just reminds me of a Rob Liefeld drawing. :lol

So I got my figure today but the right elbow at the joint is broken or something. Rhe elbow will fall back to the straight position when I try to bend it. Think it's got a loose elbow joint. Does anyone have a fix for this? Maybe some super glue and quickly bend it back and forth? Or am I just screwed?

Another question. This might have been answered 100 times but with the boots. Do you guys tuck that excess in the foot part of leave it hanging out?

Call sideshow if you bought it from them directly to get a replacement body. if you didnt then you will need to unseam the back carefully with a seam ripper and take off and once glue dries re-sew it back up.

So I got my figure today but the right elbow at the joint is broken or something. Rhe elbow will fall back to the straight position when I try to bend it. Think it's got a loose elbow joint. Does anyone have a fix for this? Maybe some super glue and quickly bend it back and forth? Or am I just screwed?

Most likely the forearm has just slipped off the peg. Try rolling up the sleeve and see if you can just push the forearm back on. This happened to me after some extreme posing.

Call sideshow if you bought it from them directly to get a replacement body. if you didnt then you will need to unseam the back carefully with a seam ripper and take off and once glue dries re-sew it back up.

No I bought it off ebay. It was new and sealed too.

Most likely the forearm has just slipped off the peg. Try rolling up the sleeve and see if you can just push the forearm back on. This happened to me after some extreme posing.

That's not the case with mine. I actually took off the peg from the elbow and re-attached it and same result. But this was done over the sleeve still so I couldn't see what was actually wrong with it. I'm too scared that pulling the forearm through the sleeve might rip it.

I have had the same problem with a loose right arm. I pulled out the forearm through the end of the suit and the joint is very loose. Has anybody had any success with using nail polish in the joint to stiffen it? I imagine you would have to keep moving the joint while it dried to make sure it didn't lock into place once dried.

10846635_10203289054042290_1094741167_n.jpg

this is my custom cape so far....very cape like fabric..wasnt sure if i was gonna like it or not..but i do...woot!

started my thread in the dc customs section....

Last edited:
Come on Sideshow, just release a black and grey variant already! I think this has been out long enough that the people who want the blue and grey have ordered it. Please give us fans that love the black and grey some love.

Although it's supposed to stay on the shelves in my Man Cave, I can't help but place and re-pose this figure all over the house. Very happy with it!
SSCBatman.JPG
SSCBatman1.JPG

Just recently purchased this version of Batman... I really love this guy... he fits in great with all my HT Batman's from Adam West on up to the Bale versions. I also added the SSC Joker, Harley, and Catwoman to my collection and am very happy with all of them.. I look forward to more SSC DC Comic related figures.. I think Superman is up next! It's not HT quality, but it's not trying to be... for a SSC 1/6 scale it has some very awesome details and in the end that's what counts to me!

Just recently purchased this version of Batman... I really love this guy... he fits in great with all my HT Batman's from Adam West on up to the Bale versions. I also added the SSC Joker, Harley, and Catwoman to my collection and am very happy with all of them.. I look forward to more SSC DC Comic related figures.. I think Superman is up next! It's not HT quality, but it's not trying to be... for a SSC 1/6 scale it has some very awesome details and in the end that's what counts to me!

:mad: It maybe not be Hot Toys Quality but it's sure trying to be on the Price! :mad:

:mad: It maybe not be Hot Toys Quality but it's sure trying to be on the Price! :mad:
I have to disagree on that. Considering he comes with a regular stand, a leaping/flight standpost, a large assortment of hands, lots of extra pegs, 3 heads (or 2 for non-exclusive), with 3 faceplates (or 2 for non-exclusive), grapple gun with 2 display options, and several batarangs, I would suggest he is much better value than most Hot Toys figures.
On top of that, he's a great looking figure, and (at least the one I received) is decent quality (particularly for SSC).

Hi, does anyone know if there is a custom bruce wayne head that fits this batman, i would like to pose mine as sitting in the batcave with one of the mask on top of his knee

Back