SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad they ditched it. :yess:

I am too really
qCyMimM.gif

I think these are two great takes on the classic spandex look that compliment each other nicely.

902080-batman-1966-film-018.jpg
100090-batman-003.jpg

I really wish you hadn't posted that comparison. I wasn't palnning on getting the SS Bats, but I totally agree that they'll look great together.:slap

This figure is too blocky, chunky and disproportionate. It is not a good BATMAN figure. Plus the face is horrible, it's terrifying and he looks like something out of a nightmare.

After reconsideration...definitely not for me. I'm out.

so.. you're saying he looks like batman?

Batman looks GREAT! lots of potential use for that bigger muscular body....Superman,Roadblock,Gung-ho etc

Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

When I look at the medicom ones, the new light blue/no neck piece looks good.

But when I look at the darker/with sculpted neck SSC prototype, the new light blue/no neck piece looks retarded :lol

Well, not retarded, but just not as good.

They should've stayed with the neck piece and the assbrows :slap

Batman looks GREAT! lots of potential use for that bigger muscular body....Superman,Roadblock,Gung-ho etc
:goodpost:

This will be a great body for bigger characters. A nice counter-balance to the Hot Toys DX Terminator body which it looks like they will use again on their Dwayne Johnson as Roadblock figure. Wouldn't it be interesting if people start swapping to this body on some Hot Toys figures.
I wonder if Sideshow will be using this body for the Destro figure...

I talked to customer service about letting the creative team know to add that back to the sculpt.

23ign41.jpg

I mean technically this can be done with fabric if they have issues with the plastic neck. it would be made in the same way you do a pointed cuff accept that would be the front 2 panels of the cape making it one panel. If I were them id make the cape into one pattern or 2 but one pattern would eliminate more seams it would mean however there would be a seam in the back. not sure if that would be an eyesore to anyone considering how much fabric is involved. but it would be one huge pattern with a narrow neck so it would fit tight where it needs too.

I still feel a matte fabric is best this shiny stuff is for the birds and I ant talking the birds of prey here.

Last edited:
Back