SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(I forget the title I think it was meteor man)

Blankman? :lol
blnkm_stl_12_h.jpg

I want a figure of him.:monkey3

I like the short ears better than the long.
Great job on the muscle body, suit and cape.
While I liked the sculpted neck, I am fine without it.
I also would have preferred it in black or dark blue.

Withe all that being said, I will still be happy to get this.
Needless to say: Preordered :yess:

My only problem is this and Snake Plissken come out the same month. If I can only afford one, whom do I choose?

I love Batman and I'm not a fan of Snake (I've only seen the 1st movie and it was a great movie) but personally, even though I'm not a fan, Snake looks like a much better figure, so I'd buy that one.

Had to choose between Harlock and this. Harlock wins, unless they release a black & grey version.

DC Direct 13 Justice Batman looks almost the same; just doesn't come with as many accessories.

This looks way better than the dc direct batman, that thing is also way over scale and does not display well with other 1/6 figures. I for one think it is a pretty damn cool batman, you get two heads and extra faceplates as well as a some cool accessoires including the kryptonite ring and a new body for 199, not bad and looks great, ordered:yess:

I really want to love this guy, but I just can't do it right now. That $200 price tag for an SSC 1/6 scale figure is really hard for me to justify, particularly with that fully cloth cape. I do really like the short ear sculpt, though, and the figure looks pretty good overall, if nothing mind-blowing.

I really want to love this guy, but I just can't do it right now. That $200 price tag for an SSC 1/6 scale figure is really hard for me to justify, particularly with that fully cloth cape. I do really like the short ear sculpt, though, and the figure looks pretty good overall, if nothing mind-blowing.

Its cool to like and buy whatever you like, if you don't dig it its cool, and I hate price gouging as much as the next guy, however at todays current value of 1/6 figures and with what you get here, 199 for this guy is not that bad, especially considering the prices you pay for custom figures that come on knock off truetypes:dunno

I had ~ $40 in SS points & I already have The Joker so I pulled the trigger...WTH, it'll make a nice companion piece, and I already have a Tony Meis blue cape that will fit perfect on it. Hopefully Superman turns out well.

One thing nice about Tony's cape is the neck seam closes further down toward the chest, so there's not that big gap above the bat symbol...and it helps against the turtle neck effect too. :wink1:

Last edited:
the battle damage sculpt sits weird on a clean suit. If I had to go Battle damage, i'd weather and bloody up the whole thing, not just the cowl. So no EX for me, but the short ears remind me so much of Frank miller style....too cool to let it pass :yess:

Agreed, and ordered.

Lots of negative comments on this one. I feel like I'm looking at a different figure than some. :lol I see the best version of a comic book Batman ever made. Blows the DC Direct 13" line outa the water and if it comes out as nice as the Joker did then I'll be ecstatic.

I think it's all because of the body, if it had a better body, it would look a lot better and people wouldn't complain that much, I think.

It's most likely because of being spoiled from all the amazing custom comic Batmen on this board, but I'm not feeling this version at all, either. Honestly, he looks like a guy in a halloween costume to me.
Perhaps I'll pick up some spare batarangs for my own custom version, but other then that, none of the parts would improve my custom (in my view of course).

Lots of negative comments on this one. I feel like I'm looking at a different figure than some. :lol I see the best version of a comic book Batman ever made. Blows the DC Direct 13" line outa the water and if it comes out as nice as the Joker did then I'll be ecstatic.

Agreed! This whole DC lineup is going to look great together. Better than anything any other company has given us.

Back