SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

While I had hopes that we would get one DC pre-order on Black Friday, the sad thing is I didn't notice anything up for pre-order on Black Friday. First spooktacular had no horror and was a huge letdown and now Black Friday was disappointing. Sideshow is sliding. Didn't we get the Jason PF one year for pre-order on Black Friday?

Last edited:

Hoping to see the new head sculpt during the 12 days of Christmas!!!

No 1/6 DC yet, frag im dying of boredom SS.
Please tease me to keep me interested in your stuff.

If Disney got the rights to DC we'd get to see some awesome crossover movies! Batman vs Wolverine anyone??

From Sideshow's 12 days...

Screenshot2013-01-01at11636AM.png

What sculpt changes were they talking about?

Sculpt still looks a bit weird, but everything else looks alright. The batarang pose they put it in looks a bit awkward. Still want it, but I think I'd want to swap the sculpt out though.

Same thing they showed at SDCC. All of them are just new pictures of the prototypes from SDCC. Yawn.

You guys are correct, it seems that it still is the same sculpt they told us would be tweaked. That lump on the eyebrows messed an otherwise good-looking figure of a comic-book Batman.

12 Days of Christmas should have been called the 12 Days of stuff we already showed at SDCC....:sleep

Back