SSC Baroness PF Statue Photo Review - mrclean08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO . . .

WHO'LL be THE FIRST to contact Sideshow to address the issue with her @$$?

What would Sideshow's response be regarding the @$$?

Is anyone ever happy? The paint job is great. I think she looks fantastic. It's a statue people, her ass looks all right and the rest of the pf looks perfect. Glad they changed the "nail in the face" glasses. I'm really impressed with her. Also happy SS is using smaller boxes lately. I've stopped buying cuz boxes were taking up too much space. Good job SS.

Is anyone ever happy? The paint job is great. I think she looks fantastic. It's a statue people, her ass looks all right and the rest of the pf looks perfect. Glad they changed the "nail in the face" glasses. I'm really impressed with her. Also happy SS is using smaller boxes lately. I've stopped buying cuz boxes were taking up too much space. Good job SS.

Cobra Commander was flawless.

The Baroness will be flawless once her ass is reshaped.

With the exception that it looks like she pooped in her pants, she came out fantastic. :lecture

:lol

I like everything but the booty, but it's certainly not a deal breaker.

Since I missed out on the PO I might just settle for the 1/6th though.

Agreed. :goodpost:

Looks good except the tailoring that everyone has pointed out, thanks for the in-hand pics!

Hope QC is consistently good for the whole run...

Cobra Commander was flawless.

The Baroness will be flawless once her ass is reshaped.

Cobra Commander was flawless unless you got one with flaws. My helmet was flawed,as it was on the head crooked, and then they sent a replacement loose in the box, which banged against the sword hand, which chipped the helmet. Then the next replacement was flawed, too, since it had a chipped collar.

Last edited:
Perhaps had the seam on the butt been placed as seams on the sides of her hips, the entire ass area would've been seamless and would've been more form fitting and curve hugging. The seam on the ass actually sticks out which is what is throwing the shape off.

If they had the material glued on from the inside to be more form fitting it wouldn't have this problem. Similar to She-Hulk's PFs skin tight jeans they looks great on her and make her butt stick out more because it's glued on pretty tightly.

mr.clean08, those are fantastic photos. Thanks for posting. I can't wait for her to arrive! I thought I was going to enjoy displaying the AUG, but after seeing your pics, she looks more badass with the UZI.

if it needs to be glued down, I wonder if a syringe with needle point and some crazy glue wouldn't do the trick?

if it needs to be glued down, I wonder if a syringe with needle point and some crazy glue wouldn't do the trick?

I was thinking the same thing. A hypodermic needle to inject the glue, enough so that the fabric is permeated about 1/4 thickness with glue. Too much glue and it bleeds through and looks bad. Too little and it won't stick. If too little is used and it has to be redone it would be horrible. It needs to be done right the first time. I have mine, and I can say that the fabric is a bit thick and tends to pull away from the body enough that the fabric would have to be held firmly to the body until it cures completely. I only hope the solvents in whatever glue is used doesn't compromise the bond between the paint and the polystone, if it's painted there.
Since the whole thing will be glued down, I think the hole from the needle should be able to be made inconspicuous.

Whatever glue you use, it needs enough time to be spread on her butt while it's still wet. I would want to avoid glue on the suit, because of the risk of bleed through. As such, I would not want to smear the glue on and even it out by pressing on the suit. I would only want the suit to make contact after the glue is spread, and then hold it against the body somewhat firmly.

Back