SSC Announces Evil Dead II License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I didn't buy the older statue now that a better more modern sculpt will arise. Hope this will lead to a hell raiser, and Myers next.

I've strongly considered that PF many times because of my love of the character, but passed as it never totally clicked with me. I do hope we'll see statues and figures. Mostly figures, though.

I'm glad I didn't buy the older statue now that a better more modern sculpt will arise. Hope this will lead to a hell raiser, and Myers next.

Myers would be great. I have stopped collecting Sideshow these days but horror PFs could pull me back in. A new Jason and Myers would get me to open my wallet.

I've strongly considered that PF many times because of my love of the character, but passed as it never totally clicked with me. I do hope we'll see statues and figures. Mostly figures, though.

It just doesnt' look like Campbell... pose, outfit weapons all look great. But that head is way off and he kind of looks like he's got a dip in :lol Sculpting Campbell has not been their strong suit. I think the S-Mart is their best sculpt and even it's a bit too idealized.

Myers would be great. I have stopped collecting Sideshow these days but horror PFs could pull me back in. A new Jason and Myers would get me to open my wallet.

Hey my friend! Good to see you on here. Yeah I try to slow down a lot. I only got a few this year from mostly PO from a year ago like superman, batman, Harley and I only got black widow which was not a PO. Now if I order I always wait for the 20.00 off coupon first. Since most ES is now huge. At least the discount makes me feel a tiny bit better. Keep us updated on what you collect :)

Evil Dead remake was awesome. Hope this is 1/4 stuff coming out. I also was never crazy about the sculpt of the original BC PF. I don't buy movie collectibles anymore but I would buy this if it turned out awesome.

We really need a decent 1/6 ED2 ash figure. Considering the neca hero ash goes for over a hundred bucks now I'm sure it would sell out.

It's based on a production still / poster, but yeah it's got the boomstick scene look to it too.

MPW-65114

Would love a new Ash PF with him aiming at the floor (base) on the sawed off evil hand, with the shotgun!!! In a crazy mode, all totally crazy slapstick look:yess:

Back