SSC 1/6 SW Completists

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brought the topic back as I am still very much a completist (except for EU) till date. I have all the regular editions and try as much as I can to get hold of the exclusive stuff, as these don't come cheap in my part of the world. I don't collect much of other SW stuff so this line is still affordable to me.:lol

The Sideshow 1/6th line is the reason that I am buying SW again, my passion for these stuff hasn't fade... at least not yet. Hee.

Last edited:
I'm an Original Trilogy/Expanded Universe (post Prequels) Imperials completist. I have all RAH Imperials, SS Praji, and also Vader and 2 stormies (1 ex and 1 reg) on pre-order.

I'm collecting; first jedis, second original trilogy characters and third products overall quality. Sideshow, Medicom and some Hasbro/Kenner.

SW 12" range is 35 part and i ordered 8 piece more.

I'm only getting Jedi and Sith. If Ki Adi Mundi and Aayla had been offered through a secondary retailer I would have been cheap and bought them there.

for all those completists...

it would be GREAT to see a group shot of all the figures... theres been so many since i dropped the line i can hardly remember what we got

Maul Fan did a really nice one a while back... I think he'll eventually hit us with another one.

I am a completest. I not only have every figure but they are all the exclusive versions (if there was an exclusive). I also have all of the figures not released on preorder. I have been considering canceling a few figures like The Rebel Trooper, Captain Antilles and maybe Ki Adi. If I do cancel them it would only be though because I know I can get them cheaper later on here on the boards or even off of ebay.

If I had the time I would definitely consider taking out all of my figures and displaying them all for one big group shot. But this would take me forever since most of them are in there boxes and some of them are buried in the back of my closet.

Well, I'm a completist still (I have all the exclusives) with Obi-Wan in Clone armour to come... I see this figure is great and so are the figures to come, Vader, Stormtroopers and the others... anyway I'm considering selling my 1:6 scale collection as for me PFs are what I really love to collect... Just the best Star Wars statues out there. I do prefer to have one PF instead of three 12" figures which even cost me the same calculating taxes and shipping of three different 12" figures. So I think I'm done with 12" focusing on PFs and 1:1 collectibles... being those lifesize busts or prop replicas.

Back