SSC 1/6 scale environments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'd be hard pressed to sell them for that. I don't care what animal they come with!

Well, comparing prices, Indy in German Disguise who only comes with a rocket launcher was just as expensive as their regular Adventure version that came with 10x the amount of stuff. So I don't see them being pressed that hard. :lol

Well, comparing prices, Indy in German Disguise who only comes with a rocket launcher was just as expensive as their regular Adventure version that came with 10x the amount of stuff. So I don't see them being pressed that hard. :lol

This is true... SSC could get into the manure business and folks would by.:monkey4

By saying these are unlicensed are they trying to indicate they would be cheaper?
If they are not alot cheaper then waypoint then its an easy pass for me.

PO'd the Anubis environnment. Don't know that I'll keep it, but I really like the idea of Dusty and Beach Head perched on top, firing at some Cobra Troopers as Destro and/or Dr. Mindbender make off with a mummy in tow.

Somehow I missed this announcement... but the price for what you get doesn't do much for me.

waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyywwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyywwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
overpriced.

Agreed. These are about $40-$50 too much. Shame, I really wanted that Anubis one.. I'll see what my reward points look like when these roll around.

PO'd the Anubis environnment. Don't know that I'll keep it, but I really like the idea of Dusty and Beach Head perched on top, firing at some Cobra Troopers as Destro and/or Dr. Mindbender make off with a mummy in tow.

Wow, you must be patient

Maybe youll get Beachhead in the next 24 months, Dusty??? At least 240 month wait

These things cost as much as or more than a figure. WAY OVERPRICED.

Twice as much as they should be.

Stupid polystone.

IMO polystone has nothing to do with it. They could have done these in polystone for $50. If you're willing to pay $50 for a cheap plastic base then you're getting ripped off there too.

Materials are a factor when it comes to cost. Especially with smaller companies like Sideshow and their business model.

Materials are a factor when it comes to cost. Especially with smaller companies like Sideshow and their business model.

I know they factor, but if you're saying $50 is a good price for something cast in cheap plastic than thats a rip off too. Like I said somewhere else, any company like Mattell or Toy Biz or Hasbro could cast this in ABS for $5. You're willing to pay $50 for $5 plastic?

I thought the benefit of Sideshow vs those companies is better materials. I'll stick by saying SSC could have priced this exact same polystone item for $50-$60 and made a good profit by selling a bigger quantity of them.

Back