SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! Dusty so far looks great, one of my favorite Joes growing up, I still have mine actually!

For the exclusive I think Sideshow should give him the Bizon or Vector that the newest 3.3/4 figure comes with.
I'm glad he's coming with a Famas, but I'd prefer one of the other two, The Bizon hasn't been done in 1:6 scale yet to my knowledge, but I think Triad did a Vector, though it doesn't look all that good to me.

Camo for me please. And I AM pumped for Dusty, he was one of my personal favs as a kid...and as an adult. :(

Jesus! :lol DO NOT WANT! :lecture:lecture:lecture

dusty3.jpg

Always liked this figure. I would think the extra head would come with a beret too.

And Hasbro got tons of mileage out of the figure and weapons molds the last 13 years.

I'm just glad this will shut the people up for 5 minutes who've been _____ing non stop about how dead the line is, and blah blah blah. You guys shouldn't be allowed to buy Dusty.

More whiney titty baby nonsense:

:panic: Then you won't be elite! :panic:

Who the ____ are you?? SS employee??

The second clean sculpt will prolly be it for the exclusive. a RGP would be kinda meh.

Thats the one, in the second issue, a sniper team tries to take out Stalker. There in it for 2 pages...

I was thinking you meant not use the character. :lol Yeah, the sniper team takes tries to take him out. Great sequence. Love what they're doing with it and how they look modern like the Sideshow figures. Makes it all blend nicely.

I was thinking you meant not use the character. :lol Yeah, the sniper team takes tries to take him out. Great sequence. Love what they're doing with it and how they look modern like the Sideshow figures. Makes it all blend nicely.

Me to, its actually my favorite of the 4 series tehy have out.

I wonder if, along with the C.O.B.R.A. Desert Officer and Trooper, there will be a C.O.B.R.A. Desert Sniper as well.

We can hope!

I hope they change his gloves, they're the same as Dukes. If not it's an easy pass for me. Way to go Sideshow.

Gloves are serious business, confirmed.

Will buy. Love Dusty. Finally an announcement. I wasn't getting all doom and gloom about the line like some people here but I admit I got more excited than I thought I would when I saw the announcement last night.

Meanwhile my flint EX should finally be here today after a week of fighting with UPS about delivery. Sweet.

Me to, its actually my favorite of the 4 series tehy have out.

Hey, dicks, some of us are waiting to read those until the TPBs are done. :tap

I hope they change his gloves, they're the same as Dukes. If not it's an easy pass for me. Way to go Sideshow.

I noticed that too, but it's a non-issue. I'd rather them give him longer pants vs. Desert Tigerstripe knickers. :monkey1

Back