SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh the FAMAS, a cool looking bullpup design. Not my gun of choice but at least it looks good. As for Dusty...again, not my Joe of choice but he doesnt look bad.

Glad you guys got a new figure. I don't remember the character, but glad the rest of you get him!

cool, dusty was one of my favorite charactres and figures as a kid so im really pumped that we'll be getting him. hope the next joe announcement'll be a crimson guard, doubtful as most have pointed out the probable desert troop.

But which one!!! Trooper or Officer???? :panic:

BOTH FOO! Elite™ or GTFO! :pfft:

cool, dusty was one of my favorite charactres and figures as a kid so im really pumped that we'll be getting him. hope the next joe announcement'll be a crimson guard, doubtful as most have pointed out the probable desert troop.

____ more Cobras. This line needs some goddam color in it! Stalker! :tap

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_J6-3l3hCm0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_J6-3l3hCm0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice. one of my favorites.

Now i just need shipwreck, Tunnel Rat, and Sarge.

also, wooot on Desert troopers.

ooooh tunnel rat would be sweet. have to make him shorter though. that sucks we have to wait 4 days to see all the pics of dusty.

yeah, Stalkers a great choice. that be pretty cool if they stick to the classic cartoon/comic look and not try to modernize the look too much.

Love it! Can't wait for the reveal/pre-order.

Dusty was definitely one of my favourite figures as a kid, and still is actually.

The exclusive's gonna be hard to guess... He didn't come with all that many accessories back in the day so it won't be something like that... What says "desert"? I doubt it will be an RPG or LAW (that will come with the eventual Footloose anyway, I imagine).

The Coyote is a good bet, I suppose. Maybe one of those shemagh things that are all the rage these days?

Dusty v3 had a beret.

Jesus! :lol DO NOT WANT! :lecture:lecture:lecture

dusty3.jpg

Why not Desert Scorpion for Cobra?

desertscorpion.jpg

LOL

I had this thing when I was ten, it still locks cool.

Dude! Its Sideshow, they would find a way.

This looks good so far. I'd have to swap the FAMAS out for a desert painted M4 or an EBR 14. True to the original or not, I'm not a fan of the FAMAS or bull pups.

Cool I like Dusty but it would be Awesome if it was Stalker. :)

After seeing the drawing plans for Dusty and Stalker on one of their SDCC videos, I'm thinking Stalker is coming soon.

Not really sure what else the exclusive could be though. A camoless head would just be lame. Not that I would use the beret either. I could live with Sandstorm even without Timber.

yeah, Stalkers a great choice. that be pretty cool if they stick to the classic cartoon/comic look and not try to modernize the look too much.

Agreed. Part of what makes Stalker cool is the simplicity of the design. Although they could included all kinds of gear and then let you choose how to display him.

Jesus! :lol DO NOT WANT! :lecture:lecture:lecture

dusty3.jpg
That's the same one that came with the dog. I think that extra head could be cool, not that I would use it for anything. Like Mando says, unpainted face by itself is pointless and he isn't known for having any other notable weapons that I'm familiar with. The beret head could be interesting looking and enough to push some folks to buy the Ex.

They could always include an artist's print. :monkey4

And I agree 100% with Mando--give us the option of keeping these figures as classic as possible, but extra gear if the collector wants to update. Would it have been so difficult to release Firefly as the classic version, with the extra coat and kneepads if folks wanted to give him the funky updated look?

Back