SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, just got word that Sideshow will hold my exc. Dusty until I get back home! That's one less figure that will be going to my brother (and have to get re-sent through the mail).

Only 34 days to go. :)

I've got all the exclusives of the main characters and with all the hot toys releasing I may cancel this. I just wanted to know if these joes are easy to get at retail in the future on the secondary market?

I've got all the exclusives of the main characters and with all the hot toys releasing I may cancel this. I just wanted to know if these joes are easy to get at retail in the future on the secondary market?

Joes > Hot Toys.

It actually depends on the release. The exclusives, not so much. They're usually in stock on Second Chance for a bit after release, before disappearing. But you'll probably find the regular 1/6 Josh at a yardsale though for $0.50 in a year. :lol

Joes > Hot Toys.

It actually depends on the release. The exclusives, not so much. They're usually in stock on Second Chance for a bit after release, before disappearing. But you'll probably find the regular 1/6 Josh at a yardsale though for $0.50 in a year. :lol

Thanks, I tried emailing if they'll do a flex pay at this point. If they allow it I may end up keeping my order. Because it's freakin Dusty.

both regular and Exclusive are Sold out at Sideshow(some may show up later)...and even alteregocomics...I think Dusty is going to be a sought after piece in the line like Firefly

Thanks, I tried emailing if they'll do a flex pay at this point. If they allow it I may end up keeping my order. Because it's freakin Dusty.

You can probably just give them a call and they'll flex him for you. I know they offer it through their website, but given he's shipping soon, you probably can't do that online now.

You can probably just give them a call and they'll flex him for you. I know they offer it through their website, but given he's shipping soon, you probably can't do that online now.

I just got an email response from customer service and they said they had forward a flex pay request to the flex pay department and I should hear back from them if they will be able to flex pay Dusty at this point. I don't see why not, but I would be surprised if they decline it.

Back