SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rusty. Josh. Peen jokes, it's a Newsletter day all right. Dusty can't come out soon enough, The Josh Bana looks great.

I have to remember to change my address with Sideshow. I am going to Kansas to work for like 2 months.

If Dusty ships while I am gone and gets sent to my house...I would have to buy one on ebay to get sent to me in Kansas as waiting until I get back for Dusty is simply not an option.

The thing that bothers me the most about it is that I will not have my desert backyard to shoot pics of Dusty in until I get back.

I have to remember to change my address with Sideshow. I am going to Kansas to work for like 2 months.

If Dusty ships while I am gone and gets sent to my house...I would have to buy one on ebay to get sent to me in Kansas as waiting until I get back for Dusty is simply not an option.

About the only thing good here is the barbecue, everything else is $#!*.
If your in the KC area at anytime, just remember to visit either Gates Barbecue or Arthur Bryants at least once.

About the only thing good here is the barbecue, everything else is $#!*.
If your in the KC area at anytime, just remember to visit either Gates Barbecue or Arthur Bryants at least once.

I will check them out, thanks! It looks like I will have weekends off so I am planning to make a trip to KC so that I can go to the KC Chiefs stadium and leave one on one of the seats.:monkey3

Back