SSC 1:6 Scale Dusty!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second thought I wouldn't be surprised if the exclusive is his coyote or berret from the third version.

Sweet :rock

Ill stop complaining for a week tops :)

Glad I was wrong about the PF

WTF is with those troops in the background, Ill puke if SS drops those next

Additional head? :dunno The original bp would be cool though, but easy to kitbash. A Dusty as Cobra Trooper head could be neat I suppose. Those are pretty popular episodes.

Yeah, I'm thinking head without the camo paint.

figured it was the gun, can't believe how detailed people are with the accessories, I was in the marines, handled plenty of weapons and don't know a fraction of the terms some do.

Oh yeah and another must have figure!

Just got back from a B-day party (not mine)...

Fantastic news! I like what I see so far. Wonder what the exclusive could be? Maybe a switch out head with dirt/desert camo/etc?

But I have to admit I'm not too thrilled about the Desert Cobra Trooper and Officer. That seems too Hasbro-ish. If we are getting desert variants, we'll get arctic variants when Snow Job hits, jungle variants when we get Recondo, etc. etc. Very much like what they are doing with PoR right now actually. That is fine for $7 figures, but I'm not sure I like the idea with $100 figures. I mean if they made actual variants and not just a color change that would be fine, but these look just like the original blue uniforms in desert camo. Hopefully there will be more differences than that and new heads too. But hey, that does mean at least 2 more Joe figures within the next year :yess:

Very cool. Dusty is a cool character. Glad to see him get some love. Now, I'm all down for the trooper variants. I think they'll be damn cool but I also like the Clone variants so thats partially why. I say bring this ____ on! :rock

sscdusty.jpg

:flag :rock :rock :rock :rock :flag

Best preview shot to date, imo!

Back