1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how to remove the eyes? SSC sent me a replacement head with no eyes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 588
Anyone know how to remove the eyes? SSC sent me a replacement head with no eyes.
I didn't even realise this figure was using SSC's new eye method. Pretty neat to know. I kinda want to pull the faceplate off my spare Harley sculpt.

Since I can't post pics with my phone there is a way everyone can get harly to hold mallet over her shoulder. 1st find hand that looks like the hang ten gesture. Then put it on figure turn hand so thumb is facing up.

Next make sure she is in stand and posed how you want her. Bend left elbow. Put malot on left shoulder closer to neck. The blunt end should be resting next to head. Position pigtail on mallot this will stabilize so no rolling. Granted this means her head will need to be turned left a little..

Finally lower handle so that one of the 2 fingers facing down will be touching handle. If done right it will stay and you won't put stress on hand or joints at all.

And add caption " look b-man better get your mitts of mr. J or you'll be sorry.

IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_0474.jpg
    IMG_0474.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
As for body changes I do have a suggestion use play toy female body. If you pop off arms to both bodies and remove silicone boobs. And swap this gives play toy the sideshows narrow neck needed to attach head. It's the only bod I can think of with less effort to swap. The new body coming out won't have the big booty.

5ume9e9y.jpg

Terrible pic thanks to new iPhone case, liking this pose tho [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got around to opening and playing around with mine. she is the best of the first three for me. great design, awesome headsculpts and with colors that really pop on the shelf.

home run by sideshow, heres to sdcc and the more figures they may/should bring:duff

e8y2umym.jpg

Got a new body for Harley, can actually hold her hammer now!

Fantastic poses! Is the new body still a Harley body? Really want to change mine too

Thanks, it's still a Harley body just better joints, last body the elbows and wrists were beyond loose, this one isn't bad, can hold a pose so I'm happy.

Still loving this (and Catwoman).
I find that these figures can hold dynamic poses quite well. However, I had to go for the Mallet over the shoulder look.
jkc7dc.jpg

I had absolutely no problems with the corset, took me 2 minutes to delicately unlace and slide it down.

:monkey3

I dumped the corset. It made her look like she was wearing an apron.

Of course if Hot Toys ever gives us a great Arkham style Harley, I may end up selling this one. I love the head and the design of the outfit but the colors are just so garish and comic-booky. I wish they were faded and dirtied up a bit. And then there's that SS body...she's too tall, and her shoulders look like they're way too low on the torso when her arm is stretched straight out.

Back