1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An idea of how much of a height difference the shoe swap might make.

VFRDNOf.png

HC03aBM.png

Plus I wanted to show my hybrid Medishow Harley Quinn figure :lol Swapped out the shoes, collar, & cuffs, for the Medicom counterparts. I'm pretty happy with the way it looks.

Awesome bash there, Lawrence. If you bought the whole HUSH Harley how does she compare to the SSC version? I really like the comic style booties. They look much better than expected.

Yeah I purchased the complete Medicom figure. If it had a head sculpt styled to my liking, & didn't have the weird stitching on the breast area, I think it might have not been as easy for me to use it as spare parts for my Sideshow figure. I liked the look of the material used for the outfit & the body used is alright, but set vs set? It's not really in the same league as the Sideshow figure. It's easy enough to tell that from looking at the pics (& price :lol) of the figures though
biggrin.gif

But if you like the Medicom sculpt (it does have nice paint app), & can get a good deal on it, then it might actually be a cool figure for one to have.

i was able to switch from the regular to the exclusive as well! now i'm extra stoked to get her next month. one flex payment left...

An idea of how much of a height difference the shoe swap might make.

VFRDNOf.png

HC03aBM.png

Plus I wanted to show my hybrid Medishow Harley Quinn figure :lol Swapped out the shoes, collar, & cuffs, for the Medicom counterparts. I'm pretty happy with the way it looks.

this is actually how she is supose to look her parts were supose to resemble card's the collar was more shaped like the clubs suit, the shoes were spades and her head with tails looks heart in shape. and the diamonds are more apparent. in the early 90's i ran into the artist that did her and he explained the shapes as to why the outfit was the way it was. the mi-parte outfit was the suit's colors. because she was a pun aka a card. joker got the joke.

Wow, that medicom looks awful. :lol

yes pleather is not a good idea and with cut out bra inserts so tacky, however my only nitpick with sideshows costume is her diamonds on the arms are suppose to be smaller than her legs.

One more day to wait :impatient: I love her look without the corset on but always get a little o.c.d if will remove right away.ALL the pic's look's great every one. I cant wait to see if can recreate the alex ross cover with mime joker. I was going to wait to pay her off with the crow but glad i didnt by upgrading her to the exclusive love that exclusive knife... classy

this is actually how she is supose to look her parts were supose to resemble card's the collar was more shaped like the clubs suit, the shoes were spades and her head with tails looks heart in shape. and the diamonds are more apparent. in the early 90's i ran into the artist that did her and he explained the shapes as to why the outfit was the way it was. the mi-parte outfit was the suit's colors. because she was a pun aka a card. joker got the joke.
II think I figured the design was something to do with playing cards, but didn't know about the head, collar, & shoes being representative of the heart, club, & spade suits. Intersesting.
That mix looks really good! Thanks for posting.
NP
biggrin.gif

Any chance to see her with the Medicom suit ?
Outfit swap? Sorry. The outfits are like sewn on to the figure.

When I was messing around I did briefly try to put the Sideshow sculpt on the Medicom body. From what I remember, I guess it looked okay. But the super skinny abdomen & the stitching around the breast area is a bit off putting. What I did like was how the Medicom outfit material matches the sheen of the plastic sculpts, hands, & boots. Kinda making the outfit look more continuous (if that makes sense).

My figures are back on display, & my destroyed Medicom is in storage, so I'm kinda lazy to put it together & take pics :lol Apologies
biggrin.gif

I did order some spare Sideshow Harley stands, & extra Sideshow "winking" sculpt. So when I get those, I might take some pics then. If you even still care by then :lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS GIRL! Some quick pic's ABSOLUTELY B - E -A UUUTIFUL Figure LOVE HER!

Sideshow is KICKING A$$ with these new release's

I thought i would want to rip the corset off rt away but i am digging the look. A Home run on this one.

I thought i would want to rip the corset off rt away but i am digging the look. A Home run on this one.
Yeah, I didn't want to take off the corset either, so I purchased a spare body, boots, collar, & cuffs. Might be something to look into.

I wonder if any one will kitbash a mr hammer from batman arkham city with harley's hammer ?

Hi Guys!

new member here from Malaysia & this is my first post.. :wink1:

just bought my self of this baby yesterday.. with out further a due.. lemme share my first few pics of harley.. enjoy! :)

1800366_10202624163258678_1468284775_n.jpg 1800366_10202624163258678_1468284775_n.jpg

Back