1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for the collectibles that received this figures. Does the skin tone on this Batman's face look a lot pale/gray than the blue/gray costumes first release?

thanks for the shots Dave, i think he looks awesome. The new head sculpt with the longer ears really allows this figure to stand out in my opinion. Another home run for the Batman fan, just keep the Batfamily coming sideshow. Nightwing/Robin et al for the win.

I'm with you on that one. I'd love to see Nightwing, Robin, and Batgirl soon. I hope this line continues long enough to give us Batwoman, Red Robin, and Red Hood as well. I'd love to see a complete Batfamily.

I tried doing it but was disappointed with the result. If you try to respect real human proportions, then the mouthpiece tends to make the head look even bigger than it is. It's not an easy cowl to work with...

I was really on the fence about getting this one, b/c I have the blue/grey version, and this is just a repaint w/one new HS. Glad I did, though. The black and grey really does look phenomenal. Also, the long-eared HS, w/the scowl faceplate is a dead-ringer for Brian Bolland Batman, IMO.

I'm expecting this figure sometime tomorrow, in the meantime I REALLY wish that Iron Studios would release this 1/6 gargoyle base from their Spidey Vs. Venom statue as its own display piece because this would be absolutely PERFECT for displaying this Batman!

Attachments

• venom_vs_spider-man_2_2.jpg
    venom_vs_spider-man_2_2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 234
I'm expecting this figure sometime tomorrow, in the meantime I REALLY wish that Iron Studios would release this 1/6 gargoyle base from their Spidey Vs. Venom statue as its own display piece because this would be absolutely PERFECT for displaying this Batman!

your right it would. I think Batman figures in general are severely lacking in display gargoyles. i just purchased a wall hanging gargoyle ornament just for this purpose. More of an experiment really, as like you, i think a gargoyle base would really set this figure off.

Back