SS Snake Eyes to Hot Toys body conversion help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally i have no love for the pro version 1.0. i hope they never use it again. it is way to small. the body that Firefly is on should be the new standard for average build figures.

personally i have no love for the pro version 1.0. i hope they never use it again. it is way to small. the body that Firefly is on should be the new standard for average build figures.

The original pro is fine now that the bugs are worked out of it. It is nice to have 3 different height bodies.

Most definitely! By far the best Sideshow body to date.

Which version of the Pro is the Firefly figure on? I don't have Duke (the largest yet) but thought the CW Anakin figures body was really good. Much better size than the V1 Pro and posed great.

SE, SS, CC, CCC, Trooper, Officer, Sniper = Pro 1.0
Firefly = Pro 1.1
Duke, Flint, Beachhead = Pro 1.2

Thanks... yeah the 1.1 is the same as the CW Anakin. Its a really good basebody and hopefully will become the standard size from here on out and the 1.0 will become the new "short" body.

Thanks... yeah the 1.1 is the same as the CW Anakin. Its a really good basebody and hopefully will become the standard size from here on out and the 1.0 will become the new "short" body.

I was just wondering the same thing myself.

Not quite on topic, but close enough. I used to have one of the trooper heads on SE which I liked enough but always seemed to round. The new FF head is perfect imo.

SDC13959.jpg

aah, i see, there is a height difference, but it's so minimal it's meaningless. still swapping my lukes to pro 1.1's :D

Actually, I'd say the height difference is noticeable. It doesn't appear as different in the body comparison pic, but when figures are next to each other with a head on it is noticeable (the 1.1 is as tall as a TT and the longer neck on Firefly adds height too).

it'll still be fine. This thread got me wondering, so i put my jedi lukes clothing on firefly,. the clothing fits, so i'm happy with the end result :)

it'll still be fine. This thread got me wondering, so i put my jedi lukes clothing on firefly,. the clothing fits, so i'm happy with the end result :)

That's all that matters. I prefer Luke as a shorty though. :lol

Back