SS Snake Eyes to Hot Toys body conversion help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I don't really understand all the fuss.:dunno Go easy on me, I'm relatively new!! I put SnakeEyes on a Duke body to give him a little more heft and height. Worked like a charm and maintains continuity amongst the line!! That's just my 2 cents!:wave

Got any pics? I have an extra Duke body and was considering the swap as well. If I could see the final product, it will likely sway me one way or the other. :)

<table border="0" width="768" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="https://w332.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kzMzIucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9tMzQwL3NraTMxbWFuL0lNR180NzE1LmpwZw%3D%3D" width="768" height="1024"/></td></tr></table>

not sure i like the idea of a snake eyes using the duke body. i'll have to see what it looks like, but i never thought SE needed to be tall and lean. HT body is perfect imo. short and brauny works better with the body suit, IMO.

I even think the standard pro is decent with the figure. I don't like the shoulders on a standard truetype for SE. Too blocky. I also saw some pics of a swap using the truetype advance. Didn't care much for that one either. If my prometheus body starts to feel too loose on SE (which so far it doesn't, thankfully) I'd consider switching to a narrow shoulder truetype.

Still, I hope supermarvel1 comes through with some pics. :)

Before...
hottoys001-1.jpg

After...
se006.jpg

And for clarity!!
se005.jpg

I even think the standard pro is decent with the figure. I don't like the shoulders on a standard truetype for SE. Too blocky. I also saw some pics of a swap using the truetype advance. Didn't care much for that one either. If my prometheus body starts to feel too loose on SE (which so far it doesn't, thankfully) I'd consider switching to a narrow shoulder truetype.

The pic below is essentially on the TTA.

<table border="0" width="768" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="https://w332.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kzMzIucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9tMzQwL3NraTMxbWFuL0lNR180NzE1LmpwZw%3D%3D" width="768" height="1024"/></td></tr></table>

:eek::thud:

Don't crap on my camera!! In 1996 it was "mint!!" Sorry for the cruddy pics, getting WM, Mark IV, Abigail, Bruce, Flint, and Beachhead is far more important to me!:wink1: My priorities are fine...why?!

If you look at what I highlated, I was commenting on agentofchaos73's statement that the standard pro body is decent for the figure. The standard pro body is a crappy body for SE, that is why the majority of the freaks changed it.

Yeah, I know most everyone hates the pro body, but I still think it does the job well enough. I picture SE as a regular guy who has been trained to the extent that he's a bad dude.
Look at Anderson Silva. Average build at best for a MMA fighter, but he's a beast in the cage. It's just my honest opinion, regardless of how unpopular it is. :)

Im intestered in doing a custom Snake Eyes. Where can I buy military clothes and accessories? help

If you look at what I highlated, I was commenting on agentofchaos73's statement that the standard pro body is decent for the figure. The standard pro body is a crappy body for SE, that is why the majority of the freaks changed it.

I was just being a smarta$$, no worries!:wink1:

Yeah, the Duke body is still crappy looking to me. The arms are just too skinny for Snake Eyes. So can some one PLEASE give me a step by step on how to convert the body to a TrueType body? ANYONE, ANYONE?!?!?!?

Did you not read over the thread? Just swap the cloths, the HT ankle pegs go right in the ss boots, trim 3 ribs off the ss wrist pegs.

Yeah, I know most everyone hates the pro body, but I still think it does the job well enough. I picture SE as a regular anorexic who has been starved to the extent that he's a thin wispy weakass. Look at Anderson Silva. Average build at best for a MMA fighter, but he's a beast in the cage. It's just my honest opinion, regardless of how unpopular it is. :)

Fixed to reflect the accuracy of the Pro. :lecture:lecture :exactly::exactly: :goodpost:

Last edited:
lol. the regular pro works great for cobra troopers and star wars imperial officers. not much else.

Back