SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to wait to order him.
I have a lot of pending RP's from Christmas time.
Maybe by the time he actually ships,I'll have enough to get him for a lot less.

I will pick up love the 2 differnt sculpts ,would've paid a little more to have a xtra yoda body for a deluxe type set. Too much on order to pick up right now..glad to see anoth -e-er y o da . . .

The force is strong with this one....but low on republc credits from the long jedi holidayzzzz.

"Look at me. Judge me by my sculpt do you?"

Many Bothans died to bring you this information...

Order mine!
Personally I love both head sculpts, and the chairs are a nice surprise. I passed on their first version knowing that this was coming, can't wait to get him in hand.

I was just looking at my 12 days of holidays newsletter with sideshow and Darth Malgus will be real soon ,shows him coming up for p.o in a few days or very soon.

I'm hoping that they change the clothes and maybe even tweak the sculpt before release, but nevertheless I've locked in my order. $100 for all that is damn good, despite it's obvious faults.

SS is pretty steady on Yoda offerings, maybe 2013 will be the year they do a lifesize OT Yoda.

While this one looks decent to me, I've become very, very selective as of late. Pass......if I see him discounted to $50.....maybe then

$50 a bit unlikely, unless it's with a giftcard. But $75 shipped is pretty realistic goal for a regular version with some patience.

I'm hoping Sideshow tosses another $15 off coupon code before this ships... just used one to knock down the price of the Snowtrooper.

Yeah, $50 isn't realistic......$75 is for sure......my issue with it is the scale - he seems about 20% too small..

For those that own the first version, how to scale does he seem in person?

Yeah, $50 isn't realistic......$75 is for sure......my issue with it is the scale - he seems about 20% too small..

For those that own the first version, how to scale does he seem in person?

Scale is spot on IMO. If you are comparing it to the MediYoda, the Medi version was too big. Ironic, I know.

Actually pix the medicom yoda was the correct height, according to Star Wars.com, but the head did seem a little big. Especially next to DX Luke. The head seems way big.

Actually pix the medicom yoda was the correct height, according to Star Wars.com, but the head did seem a little big. Especially next to DX Luke. The head seems way big.

Well that's what I am talking about. In scale with the figures. I couldn't care less about the starwars.com stuff. It needs to look right. :cuckoo:

Back