SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!

So now that I've alienated everyone's exclusive chioces :lol back to Legolas.

It appears all this negative energy caused by my frivolous complaining has come back to bite me. That is of course unless Legolas' left leg is supposed to look like this...
picture.php

Looks like an orc was chewing on his leg........:monkey3

Something i've just thought of looking at the pics, but shouldn't Legolas' quiver have a peacock on it? He doesn't change quiver in the movies does he?

Something i've just thought of looking at the pics, but shouldn't Legolas' quiver have a peacock on it? He doesn't change quiver in the movies does he?

The Peacock quiver is a present from Galadriel, when the fellowship leaves Lothlorien, so he hasn´t worn it before that scene. :)

I'm not questioning the screen accuracy, just that I doubt many people would display him without the hat just like most people probably wouldn't display Indy without his hat. :gun :whip :gandalf So to review, two lames combined (headless hat and light up staff) don't make a non-lame exclusive. :monkey5 But they're both still better than an art print exclusive. :monkey3

So now that I've alienated everyone's exclusive chioces :lol back to Legolas.

It appears all this negative energy caused by my frivolous complaining has come back to bite me. That is of course unless Legolas' left leg is supposed to look like this...

picture.php

It looks like the fabric is glued down into the boot and it's pulled out. It might be an easy fix with some super glue.

It looks like a combination of glue and ripping. I'm going to try and drop his pants a little lower and see if that'll help. It just may. I don't really want to send it back if I can help it. It's an awesome PF! :rock

This one is nice. The face sculpt is perfect and the leather touches is just right with enough details. Much better than the weta legolas. Like the bow and arrow and the costume materials are very good this time around. Paint also good. The orc head adds to the base, otherwise the base is pretty bland, but it is definitely and lame exclusive piece. The orc head looks better than the close up pic, detailed and painted well.

Last edited:

My Leggy ex arrives next week. First I will try if it is possible to adjust him with the elven cloak of Aragorn.

Legolas has been repaired and he's beautiful! What an awesome PF Sideshow. Good freaking job! :bow

You dropped his pants didn't you :dunno , dirty man Frank. :google

My Leggy ex arrives next week. First I will try if it is possible to adjust him with the elven cloak of Aragorn.

The good news for a project like this is that his hair is flexible so it wouldn't be too hard to work a cloak around it.

The bad news, it becomes inaccurate. :monkey5

Back