• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS, HT, Bowen for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
SS, HT, Bowen and KURGAN for sale

- SOLD HT Battle Damaged ED-209 - no damage to the rubber/mint. I have the box but it will be extra as I will not take him apart. SOLD

- SS Red Skull PF Exclusive - SOLD - Mint/complete

-SS 1/6 Lara Croft Exclusive - $89 shipped - Unopened complete.(decided to get the PF)

-SS 1/6 Indiana Jones Exclusive - SOLD shipped - I am scheduled to receive it on Tuesday(25th)

- HT Kyle Reese - Custom painted head(not by me, by a professional), complete/mint. Will post pics tonight. $185 shipped

-HT Wolf Predator(1st one) - SOLD. Have box but will be extra as I cannot take him apart. Is missing one of the black "plugs" that fits on the end of the springs that clip into his suit. Aside from that Complete/mint.

- Bowen Original Wolverine Action Statue - SOLD. Mint comes with color box and original brown shipping box.

-SS Kurgan - Complete/mint includes decapitated head - no box. SOLD.

Money Orders/Paypal accepted. USA only. I have feedback in The Feedback Thread.

Here's out of the box Kyle..not so good, imo:
KyleReeseoutofbox.jpg

Here's the repaint, the hands were repainted too to match the head:
KyleReeseandED209013.jpg

KyleReeseandED209023.jpg

KyleReeseandED209039.jpg

KyleReeseandED209042.jpg

BronzeHulk024.jpg

Last edited:
You should put the word "KURGAN" on your title to get more views :rock

Question Vader AL: Do the Hot Toy figures come with any type of sticker seal(s) on them, if you buy them brand new?

I'm new to Hot Toys and was just wondering.

Thanks!

do you mean like the seal thing some 1/6 fig's boxes where you open them? if so then no, none that I have bought brand new had those.

they have tape on the trays that the figs go in though.

Back