• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS GI JOE Cobra Commander 1st version EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXOTICLEX

Super Freak
Reaction score
GI Joe Cobra Commander EX 1st version Comes with DRizzle Cape. Displayed, Mint, and Complete. $125 shipped to US add 4 % ppal fees

I can ship outside the US but you have to pay the shipping and the whatever the custom fees are.

All figures have been displayed in a non smoke environment away from sunlight. Comes with box

Also I'm selling my 46 inch 120 hz LCD HDTV. Samsung 46a850 series.

Works as great as it did when I opened it up out of the box.

Local Pickup Only.

$250
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung LN46A850 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow GI Joe Duke(reg vers), SS GI Joe Flint Ex, HT Guardian Predator

I'm eyeballin' that Flint. I ain't ready to make a commitment, yet. But I'm eyeballin' it.

Yeah...yeah...Flint. I'm watchin' him.

Seriously, though. If he is still available when my kids' piggy banks get full enough to loot, are you going to be cool with me sending the money as "goods" through paypal. There's no fees for that.

Re: FS: Sideshow GI Joe Duke(reg vers), SS GI Joe Flint Ex, HT Guardian Predator

No problem. I've got time. I'm trying to dial down my joe purchases as I'm running out of room. I know if I ever want to revisit these they should still be available with not too much mark up.

DO you want to buy a Leonidas?

Back