SS EPII Obi Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Who's waiting for an Episode II Obi Wan?

I'd like an official Ep II Obi Wan. I'd like one very much. Just reuse the General Obi Wan headsculpt.

Ep II Obi's beard looked fake at times. Plus, in AOTC, Obi wasn't senior enough to be a well rounded mentor, and his role wasn't as interesting as in TPM overall.

Seems like you got your wish come true, Homer.

https://simplytoys.blogspot.com/

They are the authorised dealer for Sideshow here in Singapore. I have called them to confirm the info. Now I regret ordering the armoured Obi-wan.:(

I wouldn't regret the armoured one it is still a great figure but i must admit i am really looking forward to this.

I wouldn't regret the armoured one it is still a great figure but i must admit i am really looking forward to this.

I don't collect EU... got that for the head... it seems likely we will be getting the same head sculpt.:(Hah hah.

To be honest I am simply happy this piece is on the way.:)

Last edited:

I don't collect EU... got that for the head... it seems likely we will be getting the same head sculpt.:(Hah hah.

To be honest I am simply happy this piece is on the way.:)

Oh i can see why that would make you regret it, also thius makes me wonder if we are about to see some more episode 2 figures cause there hasn't really been that many personally i would like an anakin and a padme from episode 2

Oh i can see why that would make you regret it, also thius makes me wonder if we are about to see some more episode 2 figures cause there hasn't really been that many personally i would like an anakin and a padme from episode 2

I thought Sideshow did a great job with the Ilum Padme's head sculpt, add in the hair-do and that will make an excellence EPII Amidala.:lol

Last edited:

This would be a must buy for me. Then, of course we need Jango.

Seems like you got your wish come true, Homer.

https://simplytoys.blogspot.com/

They are the authorised dealer for Sideshow here in Singapore. I have called them to confirm the info. Now I regret ordering the armoured Obi-wan.:(

I'd easily have both but could this be the 'wet look' Obi from Kamino?

I'd easily have both but could this be the 'wet look' Obi from Kamino?

You might be right. One thing though judging from the price I believe we are seeing another 'buck' body. If this figure does comes in the 'wet look', I doubt we can fit armoured Obi's head onto this.

Last edited:

It also states estimated shipping December 2008, so they must reuse parts if they are ready to ship.

It also states estimated shipping December 2008, so they must reuse parts if they are ready to ship.

Seems like it. All Sideshow need is to make him a new pair of boots, rest of the stuff are already there.

Oh not forgetting the box.:)

lol it's most likely the clone obi.

If this is on the buck at that price forget it.

"The 12” Obi-wan Jedi Ep II comes with Ep II Lightsaber Hilt, Ep II Lightsaber Hilt w/Ignited Blade, Interchangeable hands, Robe and Tunic."

I think they are just mis-informed and talking about General Kenobi. I don't see themtrying to push another Obi-Wan so soon.

Hell,yeah!

These are the SW items I want from Sideshow:
- PF ROTS Obi-Wan
- 12" TPM Obi-Wan
- 12" AOTC Obi-Wan
- 12" Luke X-Wing
- 12" Biker Scout

"The 12” Obi-wan Jedi Ep II comes with Ep II Lightsaber Hilt, Ep II Lightsaber Hilt w/Ignited Blade, Interchangeable hands, Robe and Tunic."

I think they are just mis-informed and talking about General Kenobi. I don't see themtrying to push another Obi-Wan so soon.

Shipping date doesn´t make any sense, but look at the reference, they listed him as item SS2173 and clone Obi is SS2175. I think there is hope for Obi fans.

Back