SS DVD #4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Got mine today that I won from the TF chat. Thnx Dusty and Chicky!! I loved the SDCC section. :) (No not because I actually make an appearance on the DVD.):D

Congrats on the win..........let us know what you think and if there are any previews of up and coming items on it.

Mithrandier said:
Congrats on the win..........let us know what you think and if there are any previews of up and coming items on it.

It's a pretty cool DVD. It's got Vader, Obi-Wan, GG, the marvel dios, and lots of other stuff. It also has a lookback at SDCC 2005 which is cool to see all the stuff from it again.

The only DVD I have is the one Sideshow was passing out at the SDCC last year. It has pictures of Grevious, Predator, Doom and Darkness on the cover. Is this the same DVD? I didn't see a number on it?:confused:

Protozaius said:
The only DVD I have is the one Sideshow was passing out at the SDCC last year. It has pictures of Grevious, Predator, Doom and Darkness on the cover. Is this the same DVD? I didn't see a number on it?:confused:

That's DVD #3. I've still got a couple extras of that one I believe. I know I got at least one for myself. #4 has the PH maquette, AB bust, Thing bust, and Maul bust on the cover.

Gongrats!!

I also paticipated in the give-aways but didn't win anything :(

Maby next time!

The SDCC thing is great, it's up on the site though, as are all the mini-movies of the figures. It doesn't include any of the more recent stuff, not even Lurtz.

I got the DVD too and it's all stuff we've seen before EXCEPT it does have the .pdf of Catalog #9.

BDboystoys said:
Is there anywhere I can get this dvd? With an order?:confused:

They should start shipping with some orders in March I believe is what SS said during the TF chat.

You should be getting them soon. I got my PJ statue from the waiting list about 2 days a go and I got the #4 dvd with it. Very cool indeed and Dusty is a hottie. :naughty

Last edited:
BDboystoys said:
Is there anywhere I can get this dvd? With an order?:confused:

I guess it's too much to ask for it to be thrown in with my Vampire Buffy order along with theat "Darkside" T-shirt.:eek:

I did notice that Ebay has a couple of auctions for this DVD along with Sideshow's Toy Fair Press kit:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclu...Z6037711671QQcategoryZ348QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The ONLY Sideshow DVD I have is #3.. even though it doesn't say #3 on the front. Strange? Does anyone else have the other DVDs? Is there one that showcases their now "on hiatus" Planet of the Apes 12" line?

I have the SW DVD which I believe is #1, SDCC DVD which I believe they count as #2, #3 has the same cover as SDCC DVD, and then #4.

Actually the #3 DVD I have two extra copies.

Can anyone post pictures of all of the DVDs so far and their content. I'm curious as to how they differ. :confused:

Back