Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U mean the refrigerator box size hahaha.... Really need to figure a way to store theses humongous boxes.

After going back & forth for a long time, I just placed my order. I know I will keep thinking about it till I finally buy it from ebay at higher price & killer international shipping charge,,, lesson learned from the grim reaper lol

Got my Conan ex back in December, looked perfect. I looked it over real good. Last week I was looking at it again and found a crack on his leg, called SSC and was told they would refund me for they had no more. The crack wasn't a crack but a exposed seam( around the back of the knee ). I decided to keep it and looked up how to repair polystone. I took fine milliput, fixed the crack and reprinted it with Citadel Kislev Flesh Paint. Perfect match. Now I'm going to weather it and add blood to sword and wounds. Then I'll show pics. Just curious has anyone found any defects like I did?

Just got the EX...Reg will come on monday...I'm floored how great this piece is...worth the money at $500...practically as big as the DROM or Sauron PF...heavier too...will photo early next week....I love it...just wow...Box was freakin tremendous and statue came in OK...again love it....will photo early next week showing both versions side by side

Just got my white a little while ago. This piece is wow. So much presence to it in person. Such a beast! Killed my arms and broke a good sweat getting this freaking thing on the base, but once it was there and I could step back....bada$$! Glad I finally pulled the trigger.

I wish I could buy it without Conan because it could double as a good King Kong statue.

Just got the EX...Reg will come on monday...I'm floored how great this piece is...worth the money at $500...practically as big as the DROM or Sauron PF...heavier too...will photo early next week....I love it...just wow...Box was freakin tremendous and statue came in OK...again love it....will photo early next week showing both versions side by side

Just got my white a little while ago. This piece is wow. So much presence to it in person. Such a beast! Killed my arms and broke a good sweat getting this freaking thing on the base, but once it was there and I could step back....bada$$! Glad I finally pulled the trigger.

Had no doubt you guys would love it.
Statue of the year 2013!!! and it's Conan!! :blissy

If I don't get the ARH piece(which I'm siding towards not getting) I might buy another regular version and paint him gray and possibly add a helm to Conans head. Damn this is a freakin great one and the thought of having 3 with 3 different colored apes and 3 diff weapons is boggling my mind right now. I would even get a white one and put two other arms on the ape and try to turn Conan to John Carter Warlord of Mars fightoing the 4 armed ape. Damn

Another one!! :thud: Save some space. I think we will be seeing some more great Conan in the near future after the success of this and I believe the success of the other pending Conan pieces! :lecture

Another one!! :thud: Save some space. I think we will be seeing some more great Conan in the near future after the success of this and I believe the success of the other pending Conan pieces!

:lecture I hope so, another dio would be great so I can have two on either side of the new pf.
This was arguably one of the best and most impressive pieces I got last year, even my lady thought it was cool.

Yeah, I can see a good argument being made for it getting statue of the year. It's definitely one of the coolest pieces in my collection.

Back