Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one more less now, just used $190 of my RW points for the Ex. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Nice! Less then nine left!! Congrats on your purchase azurepred! I guess you can say I might be biased based on my avatar but I honestly can't see you being disappointed. This piece is epic!

Really glad I picked up this great sculpt! Conan never disappoints with SSC. FotB #0136 is my 3rd piece ive received from them, behind mythos Boba Fett, and mythos Gamorrean Guard Lomrokk. Can't wait for the Rage of the Undying PF and Red Sonja, im sure they will be terrific statues as well. I know i will never sell my FotB but look forward to seeing how much he goes for on eBay. :banana:dance:bunnydanc:dance:bunnydanc:banana

Alright fellow Sideshow Collectors, this year I have bought Sideshow Duke Nukem, Sideshow Deadpool EX PF, Sideshow Poison Ivy PF, Sideshow Dutch PF, Sideshow Alien Warrior, and my former statue of the year Sideshow Master Chief PF... .... ... and ... ... ... CONAN FURY OF THE BEAST IS BY FAR THE ... BEST ... STATUE ... OF ... THE ... YEAR!!!

This thing is huge, well detailed, and has great switch out weapons. I personally wanted the white/gray colored ape (the right choice for me with my set up) I will never sell this piece...I hope it goes up in value just for the other collectors out there but this is GRAIL status for me and am sooooo happy this I pulled the trigger on it, even more so now since it is on low quantity alert.

My advice to anyone on the fence....GET THIS!!!

I will post pics soon... But it's late now.

Alright fellow Sideshow Collectors, this year I have bought Sideshow Duke Nukem, Sideshow Deadpool EX PF, Sideshow Poison Ivy PF, Sideshow Dutch PF, Sideshow Alien Warrior, and my former statue of the year Sideshow Master Chief PF... .... ... and ... ... ... CONAN FURY OF THE BEAST IS BY FAR THE ... BEST ... STATUE ... OF ... THE ... YEAR!!!

This thing is huge, well detailed, and has great switch out weapons. I personally wanted the white/gray colored ape (the right choice for me with my set up) I will never sell this piece...I hope it goes up in value just for the other collectors out there but this is GRAIL status for me and am sooooo happy this I pulled the trigger on it, even more so now since it is on low quantity alert.

My advice to anyone on the fence....GET THIS!!!

I will post pics soon... But it's late now.

:clap Congrats on the safe arrival of your fantastic piece!!

Spent all morning taking pics of my statues finally. Here is one of the gems. It's been said before, but to see this thing in person is amazing. It is what got me hooked. This has set the bar for every statue so high for me. Anyone who is on e the fence should definitely get this. Without further ado, here are my pics :) Go Black!!!

It seems the reg will be sold out before the ex

Wrong, the Ex is currently " Checking Inventory
We are currently verifying inventory for this item. Please check back later for current stock status."

The regular still available with Flexpay option,this means they have plenty in stock.

Wrong, the Ex is currently " Checking Inventory
We are currently verifying inventory for this item. Please check back later for current stock status."

The regular still available with Flexpay option,this means they have plenty in stock.

Well the last newsletter claims their stock is low on the reg.

Back