Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here why I like the white more,
With a little touch of snow on the base, more blood on blades and gloss in certain areas this will look much better.
Will request ARH to do the modifications next time I see him.

You should have ordered the EX

Really $1.000 ? You should have ordered the EX like Ink said.At least you're not not in Mexico that charges 500% in taxes.

So each PF goes for double in there ? This is like buying 1 year later from eBay.

Yes! I actually pay for both federal and state tax to bring my figures from US.
If my calculations are correct that's should be around 1k (in total).
The tax will be higher in this case 'cos they charge extra when the package is heavy.
And this one seems to be very heavy.
Should I save for something else ?!
I really do not know.:slap

The tax will be higher in this case 'cos they charge extra when the package is heavy.

The diorama is HUGE! It dwarfs most PFs. If you love the character and you like the design, as well as have a good place to display it properly, then I would say it's worth it.

The reason I mention the display is that it does not look great on a shelf (straight on). Now that I have had mine for 5 days now I have found it looks best low on a table or pedestal. If your only able to display it straight on sitting on a shelf, then there are better statues for this.

That being said, I have 11 PF and 3 dioramas and this is one of my favorites. It looks way better in person as well.

Depends on how bad you like it - its a great piece i love mine so much i ordered the white as well. I kinda would look at it like this when Darth Talon came out she was 350? Maybe less but i paid 1100 for her cause i missed out and just loved her and had to have her. Price doesnt matter if u love it - in reason of course. I wouldnt have paid $2000 for her either.

Depends on how bad you like it - its a great piece i love mine so much i ordered the white as well. I kinda would look at it like this when Darth Talon came out she was 350? Maybe less but i paid 1100 for her cause i missed out and just loved her and had to have her. Price doesnt matter if u love it - in reason of course. I wouldnt have paid $2000 for her either.

Darth Talon :slap I canceled that one.I need a crystal ball.

1K for a big gorilla with Tarzan's head somewhat peeking behind the shoulder? Save your Reals.

Do you have this statue? I do. Trust me when I say that the proportions are prefect. It is not too much monkey and not enough conan. It is perfect balance of both. You need to see it live.

To each your own, if you dont like Conan or the Gorilla dont look at the thread :cuckoo:

Shut it.

Do you have this statue? I do. Trust me when I say that the proportions are prefect. It is not too much monkey and not enough conan. It is perfect balance of both. You need to see it live.

I have the regular. It will be going back, As someone mentioned earlier, it might not display good at eye level, and I have to agree. Too much ape, not enough Tarzan.
Someone posted this pic earlier, and I would have LOVED it if they went with this pose, instead of having the ape wearing Conan as a cape:
age2e5us.jpg

Too late, he is not allowed to read this thread.

See first comment.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday and unpacked and set it up right away. Unfortunately mine has a few issues all the apes nails are scuffed and his broken tooth paint is scuffed. Also Conan has a fairly large seem on his hair piece. And what looks like small holes that occurred during the casting. These holes are on the ape and the base. I'm curious if anyone else has these on theirs.
Screenshot_2013-11-29-21-49-12_zps90485a26.png

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday and unpacked and set it up right away. Unfortunately mine has a few issues all the apes nails are scuffed and his broken tooth paint is scuffed. Also Conan has a fairly large seem on his hair piece. And what looks like small holes that occurred during the casting. These holes are on the ape and the base. I'm curious if anyone else has these on theirs.

Not sure about the nails but the "small holes" seem to be indicative of "hairy" statues; both my Conan and Bigfoot statues have them.

Can you post a pic of the tooth and scuffed nails?

I have the regular. It will be going back, As someone mentioned earlier, it might not display good at eye level, and I have to agree. Too much ape, not enough Tarzan.

The regular hasn't even begun shipping yet. You are lying.

This is very common when casting is done.
I believe they all well have a few tiny holes due to air getting in when casted.
I think you may not see it as much with the white paint in the regular edition.

Back