Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vast majority of Conan's women are helpless women in need of Conan's protection. At least in the original short stories anyways. And comics come to think of it.

I'll give you the fact that the non-helpless ones are not the majority, but it's the feisty competent ones that people remember...

Last edited:
Got mine set up tonight - be very very careful setting the peg into the slot, he is big and only one peg - its very tight fit and easily an area where it will break if its not in right - hes phenominal i love it and for my living room set up by the tv the black is nicer as the white, but i think i want the white as well lol but he takes up space

Got mine set up tonight - be very very careful setting the peg into the slot, he is big and only one peg - its very tight fit and easily an area where it will break if its not in right - hes phenominal i love it and for my living room set up by the tv the black is nicer as the white, but i think i want the white as well lol but he takes up space

Thanks for the pics.:gah:

The only thing that's a shame is that they didn't include a sheathed sword because I much prefer his axe in hand.

The only thing that's a shame is that they didn't include a sheathed sword because I much prefer his axe in hand.

^ Same.
I was hoping it would come with a sword hilt to place in the scabbard, just like the Prize did with the exclusive. :gah:

I think that the concept behind this is that Conan lost his sword, if he's fighting with the axe or dagger. At least, that's what I figured, so it doesn't bug me.

What took you so long. Any self respecting Conan fan ordered this a long time ago! :lol:lol:lol

Well, do you want the truth?
I thought I would be completely happy with just one Conan! Now I want more!!!
:monkey3

I'm sure it's the same with all of you guys.

Plus, I want to show it next to the ARH Inc Sacrifice Conan ;)

I can't with for some jaws to drop when I do! :horror

I know it's a bit strange.
"Sacrifice" will have the functional sheathed sword!

That's the way I picture it, extended back and forth battle before the point depicted, with the sword lost during it. Doesn't trouble me at all.

... Or have a broken sword to replace the broken axe on the base and you have the best of options. The axe in-hand with the broken axe in base is also a mismatch.

Back