SS Carnage PF (1/4 scale statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i'm waiting to order XM version.

Yeah, I was just mentioning this in the P1 Venom thread, but I think I'm going to go back on my original plan and pull back on my PO for this. I'm passing on the SSC Venom....so I'll pass on this as well. And honestly, my desire for Goblin is out the door now too. I'll stick with my SSC Spidey and when Prime (or if, rather) makes a better one, I'll sell those and upgrade. My SSC Spidey will stand alone for a while, I think, and it's probably for the best.

Yeah, I was just mentioning this in the P1 Venom thread, but I think I'm going to go back on my original plan and pull back on my PO for this. I'm passing on the SSC Venom....so I'll pass on this as well. And honestly, my desire for Goblin is out the door now too. I'll stick with my SSC Spidey and when Prime (or if, rather) makes a better one, I'll sell those and upgrade. My SSC Spidey will stand alone for a while, I think, and it's probably for the best.

Yup yup

Yeah I finally ordered GG. he's a fine piece but the bag wouldn't fit into the square hole on his hip....notified them and they said they would send out a new bag even though I told them the problem is in the square hole on the actual main statue.....to that they said try the bag first. Well it's been close to 3 weeks and no bag. I contacted them again and they apologized and said the bag would ship out right away.....WOW. And I know in the end this isn't the problem, but what do I know right!?!?!?

Yeah I finally ordered GG. he's a fine piece but the bag wouldn't fit into the square hole on his hip....notified them and they said they would send out a new bag even though I told them the problem is in the square hole on the actual main statue.....to that they said try the bag first. Well it's been close to 3 weeks and no bag. I contacted them again and they apologized and said the bag would ship out right away.....WOW. And I know in the end this isn't the problem, but what do I know right!?!?!?

Yeah, that sucks.

I'd try it - humor them. If/when it doesn't fit, return it. And wait for a better option from Prime or XM - which you KNOW will be coming.

Yeah, that sucks.

I'd try it - humor them. If/when it doesn't fit, return it. And wait for a better option from Prime or XM - which you KNOW will be coming.
I imagine P1's will probably be the one IA was working on, maybe with some minor changes. Surprised that XM hasn't done GG yet since they've covered so many spidy villains already.

I think this SSC Carnage is pretty good. I know there are talks about waiting for P1 to make their own version of Carnage ...and that that might fit better with the P1 Venom. But I think this SSC Carnage might just fit with the P1 Venom.

Venom is supposed to be bigger than Carnage ...so the P1 Venom being bigger than this SSC Carnage is on track. Plus both the P1 Venom and the SSC Carnage are in a standing attack pose ...which I personally like. In my opinion ...you can't go wrong with this SSC Carnage either.

And with the pics SSC shared showing the P1 Venom facing the SSC Spidey PF ...I think both look great together as well.

I think this SSC Carnage is pretty good. I know there are talks about waiting for P1 to make their own version of Carnage ...and that that might fit better with the P1 Venom. But I think this SSC Carnage might just fit with the P1 Venom.

Venom is supposed to be bigger than Carnage ...so the P1 Venom being bigger than this SSC Carnage is on track. Plus both the P1 Venom and the SSC Carnage are in a standing attack pose ...which I personally like. In my opinion ...you can't go wrong with this SSC Carnage either.

And with the pics SSC shared showing the P1 Venom facing the SSC Spidey PF ...I think both look great together as well.

I agree. I do love the SSC Carnage (though I hate the EX hand, only like the regular).

I agree. I do love the SSC Carnage (though I hate the EX hand, only like the regular).

I think that's my only slight gripe as well. The EX hand could have been made more threatening ...elongated claws perhaps ...or even a deadlier looking axe. Yea, I agree with you, NLM.

50bc08b81f566030a2e18e3c0a686aee.jpg

b23814c2d701b9cff4587b77c4fef85d.jpg

48d12999f94ef52b6f6dcd56e66fb11e.jpg

I think he looks killer :)

Glad they showed the axe arm this time. Looks better in person

Back