SS Carnage PF (1/4 scale statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got a $25 on my statues that works on new stuff. I'm no Marvel
Collector but I love this statue and while everyone is drooling over the XM version this will cost half as much and be available.

I know XM gives you lots of stuff and all that but for this as a non Marvel person I am fine with the hands or the dudes real face option. Love the XM as I said but this new SS pose I keep coming back to as well. Under $500 with free shipping all I need is $50 off lol

Let the haters hate and all that but overall this statue holds its own and is light years ahead of the last Carnage. I'm slowly building an odd shelf for my non-Star Wars statues.

Ones crouched on a building and the SS looks like he's about to rip someone in half. He's truly menacing and creepy.

I agree with everything you said. :rock

I agree with everything you said. :rock

I meant I'm fine with just having the SS hands and not using the axe hand and not having the guys face. I don't typically change all that and for this particular piece it's just mean as fug looking as is.

I understand the draw for certain people to the XM statue but the SS is aggressive looking and not static. Make no mistake the XM is a fantastic look but the SS is more what I'm looking for as an outsider.

As I eluded to prior it's price and availability but again the new SS statue is not bad at all. If it's grabbing my attention as a Star Wars collector that's gotta count for something lol it's like the Skeletor statue, both not on my radar but both are calling out to me as pieces that I'll be purchasing sooner or later.

Thanks for the clarification on the codes I was going to save $100 worth for bane next month when 4 pfs ship but now I know I can only have $50 max that's good to know

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm gonna be grabbing this piece, just gonna wait for some reward points to clear and I'll PO :clap no way I'm gonna miss this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification on the codes I was going to save $100 worth for bane next month when 4 pfs ship but now I know I can only have $50 max that's good to know

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What a wad of chit. If you got 4 you should be able to use 4. What's with that? I want it but my last code was from my ST and unless Kylo Ren comes early I have no code. Need that $50. The fact they expired sucks too.

What a wad of chit. If you got 4 you should be able to use 4. What's with that? I want it but my last code was from my ST and unless Kylo Ren comes early I have no code. Need that $50. The fact they expired sucks too.

well, to be fair, they don't need to give you anything. $50 off is better than zilch.

Got Skeletor delivered today and this sticker was on box for $20 off. Needs to be used by 31/12/16, so if anyone can use, then please do. image.jpg

International customers get $25 codes for orders ordered and shipped directly from Sideshow (through their Sideshow account. Not a guest account). Codes will only accrue to $50 if a customer doesn't spend the initial $25 and has another order shipped before using it*. These codes are directly placed in customers Sideshow account wallets and do have an expiration date.

*Codes are not retroactive. So if an eligible person has 1 order shipped and gets $25, has a 2nd order shipped and gets another $25 and doesn't spend the $50 they have accrued before having a 3rd order shipped...they will not ever receive $25 on the 3rd order since there's a max these codes will accrue at a time.

Hmm didn't know that. I use to see those $25 coupons but always thought they were only for normal instock items that no one wanted.
Does a person have to phone in and see whats on a persons account? or what's available to them?

it's usually saved in your account automatically if you click on Account > Saved Codes

you can view all outstanding coupons / discounts

Got my PO in for Carnage. Saved $48 but wish it was free shipping.

I love the pose. He's aggressive and terrifying looking. Of course I'm not scared lol but this is Carnage doing his thing. Prototype looks insane.

Others have made quality work and will surely continue to do so but if not for the pose I wouldn't be buying as I have no Marvel nor collect it but for me this will look fantastic on my shelf.

Used my $20 code from skeletor and preordered.

Cool! I'm damn excited. Love the aggressive pose. I know many are flipping over the XM and while their quality is fantastic x 1000 I prefer this one. I like the SS just from the pose. Just don't like this guy looking static. Keep in mind Carnage was never on my radar but in the same day I saw the SS version stumbled onto a thread bashing it and saying XMs kills it but when I saw the XM I said it looks amazing but I'm drawn to the SS pose.

The base itself is not the greatest but still decent but I being strictly a Star Wars collector and Halo found myself constantly looking at it. That's all I needed to know I wanted to own it. I guess I'm just a fan and didn't know it of this PF at least. I would never use that axe I don't think.

Others can say it sucks but to each their own. I love it and it kicks arse.

Im still surprised we got this up for PO before Venom, but I have a feeling Venom is right around the corner.

I'll not be getting anything like Venom.

I can't even think of anything coming out I want.

I still have my Kylo Ren, First Order Trooper, Jango, Voltron and a few 1/6 scales coming. Just got an email my last Kylo payment of $32 is schedule for 3/15 but I wish it was on time but besides my Sandtrooper nothing ever has been.

Back