SS Carnage PF (1/4 scale statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with mostly everyone here that the axe could be better, and a half-Cletus head changeout would have been awesome. With that being said, I am super happy with the price of this and the sculpt looks great, after I get over the Christmas hangover, I will definitely be pre-ordering this.

Really like this piece. Good price too. I'll definitely be ordering. Kind of meh on the ex though. I'll probably just display it with the standard hand, looks more menacing imo.

Yeah the EX is SUPER lazy on sideshow's part. They could have done a lot with this piece. I feel the same will be coming from Venom too.

Where can I get a Coupon? Is there a downside to using one (no points)? I already ordered but $25 off Venom will be helpful

you still get points. there is a monthly code SS hands out...or their new practice is giving individual codes with every new delivered statue. guys on here and fb share the codes (they have a 2 week time limit) if they don't plan to use them. they are good for everything including brand new pre-orders.

Preordered. Used a $20 coupon code to offset some of California's 9% sales tax. Will look great next to my original Spiderman PF and Venom comiquette. A morphing head would have been great, but he turns his hands into axes and scythes all the time so it is a solid EX choice.

Took the plunge and ordered. Looks a great piece at a decent price. Also had a $50 international collector code which I used.

Took the plunge and ordered. Looks a great piece at a decent price. Also had a $50 international collector code which I used.
Damn! $50. Why don't I ever get these international codes? The only thing I ever get is a $20 or $25 code for in stock items pertaining to the franchise of the piece I just bought. Wish I could get $50 codes for PO's. (Canada here).

$50 off sounds pretty darn good! :lecture

But it's more than fair to help out international customers. I can't imagine custom fees, shipping, etc.

$50 off sounds pretty darn good! :lecture

But it's more than fair to help out international customers. I can't imagine custom fees, shipping, etc.

I'm in Canada, our dollar is generally at around 0.72. So on the new Deadpool PF we are at around $1000CAD. Ontario customs wants 13% so 130$ in taxes. Plus they charge more for shipping.

Fortunately I have a friend in the states, I get it shipped to him, he ships it to me. He isn't very smart and sometimes makes mistakes when filling out the values for customs. Lol. The savings aren't a lot, but every little bit helps.

Yeah, I don't envy you guys in terms of statues, etc. That's a huge burden. I can't imagine being able to keep up.

So jealous of those $50 off codes! Man, if I could use them, I'd be stoked....

So am I the only international collector who doesn't get these $50 codes? Do I have to do something to get them? These would help me immensely.

So am I the only international collector who doesn't get these $50 codes? Do I have to do something to get them? These would help me immensely.

International customers get $25 codes for orders ordered and shipped directly from Sideshow (through their Sideshow account. Not a guest account). Codes will only accrue to $50 if a customer doesn't spend the initial $25 and has another order shipped before using it*. These codes are directly placed in customers Sideshow account wallets and do have an expiration date.

*Codes are not retroactive. So if an eligible person has 1 order shipped and gets $25, has a 2nd order shipped and gets another $25 and doesn't spend the $50 they have accrued before having a 3rd order shipped...they will not ever receive $25 on the 3rd order since there's a max these codes will accrue at a time.

I never got a $25 on my statues that works on new stuff. I'm no Marvel
Collector but I love this statue and while everyone is drooling over the XM version this will cost half as much and be available.

I know XM gives you lots of stuff and all that but for this as a non Marvel person I am fine with the hands or the dudes real face option. Love the XM as I said but this new SS pose I keep coming back to as well. Under $500 with free shipping all I need is $50 off lol

Let the haters hate and all that but overall this statue holds its own and is light years ahead of the last Carnage. I'm slowly building an odd shelf for my non-Star Wars statues.

Ones crouched on a building and the SS looks like he's about to rip someone in half. He's truly menacing and creepy.

Back