SS can you change Hulks hair?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen on statue forum and think this is better than actual military hulk's hair:
Hope sideshow will make a change, because sometimes prints are not a good reference like venom.

greenhulkwithhair02-1.jpg

Go wild with it, give Hulk an afro... a HUGE one.

If they change the hair, it's not Oliv's art. Hope some of you are fine with that?... or can find another Oliv's art reference where Hulk's hair is longer.

Even in the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 art, he has the same cut. Maybe it's Marvel's say?

Only thing I don't really care for is the face. THAT dosen't quite look like the art.

If they change the hair, it's not Oliv's art. Hope some of you are fine with that?... or can find another Oliv's art reference where Hulk's hair is longer.

Even in the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 art, he has the same cut. Maybe it's Marvel's say?

Only thing I don't really care for is the face. THAT dosen't quite look like the art.

Yeah, strange it was longer in his previous sketches, wonder what made them change it:

hulk-sculpture-by-ariel-olivetti-l.jpg

hulk-sculpture-by-ariel-olivetti-2-l.jpg

i completely agree, but i can't see ssc changing this.

someone could make a dropon hair piece that will sit on the buzz cut.

I like the face expression, especially the mouth and the big teeth..
Great statue, only -1 for the hair and the tad to small head.

YEs SS ... please just a lil bit hair change .. not gonna hurt ^^

Change the hair please SS. Why this post? But if u change the hair I will order this.

Please make his hair long Sidedshow. This is from a long time Hulk fan.

Give Hulk more hair!!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugly hair now!

Any news on changing this horrible hair?

look its not that bad omg if u have a problem dont buy it:gah: i prsonally think this comiquette is awesome and it truly is....the hair! relle not that bad:lecture

ps half the people who think the hair looks bad r noobs lol -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back