SS Beast Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My beast was defective. Same magnet on both ends to connect the hand. What so many qc issues in the last year?

I'm quite disappointed with both the QC and there customer services. Not sure if they were busy with SDCC or alot of statues moving out this month. They've gotten back on beast within 2 days of it being filed but it's been more then 5-7 business days (about 11 business days) and no word of darth maul replacement. I'll be contacting them again on Monday. And I don't see anymore QC stickers on there packaging anymore. If I could recall last I saw that had it was war machine maq.

They asked me to black out the edition number, I'm assuming I just use a sharpie or white out to blank it out?

I'm quite disappointed with both the QC and there customer services. Not sure if they were busy with SDCC or alot of statues moving out this month. They've gotten back on beast within 2 days of it being filed but it's been more then 5-7 business days (about 11 business days) and no word of darth maul replacement. I'll be contacting them again on Monday. And I don't see anymore QC stickers on there packaging anymore. If I could recall last I saw that had it was war machine maq.

They asked me to black out the edition number, I'm assuming I just use a sharpie or white out to blank it out?

My daredevil arrived in pieces along with other qc issues on a ton of other pieces plus broken tendrils on carnage.

22.jpg

Added to the Cool Toy Review Photo Archive

i think they should have made it hemingway literature and the sort instead of science books

Got my replacement book hand too and it fits like a charm. Very happy with mine now. Looking forward to Angel.

Back