SS Beast Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna return cause the glasses, I have request a replacement for that, and they don't want to give it to me, also tell me if I don't want it, I can return to them, but need to pay shipping which is $60!
WTF sideshow? The glasses was bend!!!!

P1070993.jpg

Cool pic. But is Thing wearing a tiara on his head??!!! :horror :lol

I was hoping to post a great review of this statue, but the one I received was defected. Not only that, but it was not even new. The box was already opened and the plastic bag and tape sealing the styrofoam were missing. Since it was most likely an old customer return; the statue was defective with many chips and scratches. I'm not angry at Sideshow for this, since mistakes happen, but to be honest, the factory did a very poor job on this statue as the casting was very bad. I hope it was only this statue that had problems and not the entire edition. I just wish I was sent a mint factory sealed statue, since I defended this 1/5 scale from all you haters, but now I'm left with nothing to say. :(

Yea, haha, stupid - which of you fools said that? :D
Oh, right... it was me. :(

But I deleted my posting! *strike*

If Beast is supposed to be pretty big... and the Comiquette is still a little smaller than a standard human 1/4 scale character, it clearly means that he's 1/5. ;) Anyway, with all the flaws this statue seems to have, I don't think I'll consider buying it. More and more people complain about issues with this piece.

@spawn_de: Zu spät! :p

I say it is a 1:4.5 because I have no knowledge about the size of Beast in the comic book. But it fits pretty well among 1:4.

I agree with c. He sits pretty decently among 1/4s. I will try and post pics among cyclops pf, iron man maquette and black panther pf later on in the afternoon.

I quite like the statue to be honest. I was fortunate enough to receive a flawless one and besides the glasses he is very well sculpted and the paint job is more than decent.

As I said somewhere in the first pages of this thread I think he would sit very well on a desk, a library or in a study.

sent from my Galaxy SII

I agree with c. He sits pretty decently among 1/4s. I will try and post pics among cyclops pf, iron man maquette and black panther pf later on in the afternoon.

I quite like the statue to be honest. I was fortunate enough to receive a flawless one and besides the glasses he is very well sculpted and the paint job is more than decent.

As I said somewhere in the first pages of this thread I think he would sit very well on a desk, a library or in a study.

sent from my Galaxy SII

To me. The best thing of the statue is the base. It looks really awesome. And I cant agree more about your idea of placing it at a study desk :)

Guys, does all you guys have his glasses bend?

513cb50c.jpg

Here is pics for him...
29c6f1e2.jpg

935a5c97.jpg

The more i look at beast next to my Tv, the more i like him, i think that SSc intended his glasses to be so wonky, cos mine look almost exactly like the ones in the above pics.

I was gonna return cause the glasses, I have request a replacement for that, and they don't want to give it to me, also tell me if I don't want it, I can return to them, but need to pay shipping which is $60!
WTF sideshow? The glasses was bend!!!!

Wow, first they can't (don't want to) restore a customer's order and now this?!? Why they can't offer you a replacement is unbelievable considering NO ONE has bought this piece and should have plenty of them. What's is going on with their customer service? I haven't had to contact them for a very long time....haas it changed so much? They used to be the best.

Back