SS Beast Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your going to have to do another list! Storm Comiquette EX has been sold out a while now :D

Dammit, I can't keep up with all these fake sold outs! I'm making a list but I'm not checking it twice, I'm not Santa!

Dammit, I can't keep up with all these fake sold outs! I'm making a list but I'm not checking it twice, I'm not Santa!

You know something is going on when Mohawk Storm is sold out. Also strange that Sue Storm REG is waitlisted while the EX is not. I smell something...

i_smell_something_fishy_mousepad-p144637836027114781trak_400.jpg

i didn't get the ex simply because i got a really good deal from a seller i do business with on ebay. they only carry the reg. versions. i didnt own a beast statue yet and this seemed like a good pick up. mine is supposed to be here by saturday and after seeing the pictures i can't wait!

I don't this one is sold out yet....

ITEM STATUS:
CHECK BACK SOON

Checking Inventory
We are currently verifying inventory for this item. Please check back later for correct stock status.

For a tiny box this statue is quite heavy beast alone feels very solid, book was a bit of tight fit in the base. 158/200

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

Sadly to say the base it chipped, will be contacting sideshow tomorrow morning.

In response to big silva glasses issue. I think they changed to match the art print and mine as well does rub against the arm and there is also an arch on the frames too, and glasses do feel VERY VERY CHEAP plastic they could have done better for the EX.

Overall its a great looking comiquette I doubt will be seeing a jim lee beast anytime soon.

Receive it today, astonished by the weight and detail of the base. It definitely does not look 1:5 to me, is he 6ft tall in comics? I am putting it besides my 1:4 and he is like the house pet, LOL !!!!

Another thing, I am glad that SSC makes all the art prints from my recent purchase with an univocal size. These are the same size art print I know of.

Beast
DD
Cyclops
Bucky
NightCrawler

It is easier for us to find a frame :)

I'm pretty sure the question has been answered before... but is the Beast comiquette 1/5 scale or 1/4? Cannot tell the scale by looking at the picture with Cyclops.

Got it today and i'm about 70% happy with it.

The glasses are bad, i mean really bad the bridge is bent to a weird non-symetrical proportion and the glass is bubbly like that clear plasticky paper

The colour is kinda washed out, not as dark and vibant as the pics.

I got the Ex so i'm using the book hand, the pose is great, as is the costume, it's just the colour is too light IMO.

That's what I heard from people, who already own the Beast CQ. The glasses seem to be a real problem.

Btw, your display looks great! (Photo is a bit dark though, you can't really see much.)

I'm not 100% convinced that this would be a statue for me. I love the character, but more the Jim Lee 90s version (especially from the Animated Series) and since it's not 1/4 (or something inbetween) I guess I skip this Beast and wait for a PF.

Back