• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS 12 inch original Jedi Never removed from the box. GG maquettes.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gran3131

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all. At one point I frequented, posted and read these forums almost daily. I have been away from collecting for the most part for a couple years. I finally have a room dedicated to my collection so I have slowly been getting back into the game. However I also have realized I do not have enough room for everything if I hope to ever get anything new in the future. I have read the selling guidelines so I hope it is ok that I post this thread. Means I have not been around in a while though I understand if there is a problem. Anyway the list is as follows.

These figures have never been removed from their original box and all come with the packaging outer box that Sideshow sent them in. Accept Paypal and have references from another site.

Jedi Luke Skywalker Exclusive. The very first SS 12 inch figure. $90 shipped
Qui-Gon Jinn Exclusive $50 shipped
Kit Fisto Exclusive $50 shipped
Plo Koon exclusive $50 shipped
Ep3 Obi-Wan Kenobi exclusive $50 shipped
Mace Windu Exclusive $50 shipped
Anakin Skywalker Exclusive $50 shipped
Anakin Skywalker SDCC Exclusive. $100 shipped

Also for sale are:
Blackhole Storm Trooper maquette 60 shipped
Yoda and R2 maquette c4 exclusive 70 shipped

All prices are negotiable and will consider trades. Thank you.

Last edited:
SS 12 inch Jedi Update for individual sales

Update for individual sales and lower prices.

pm sent to staps.

Let me see if I can figure out how to upload some Luke pics.

Back